OUT OF STATE NORTENO RAP THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2003
Dec 26, 2004
Dont know the links, them dudes outta Salt Lake City

Chubb G, Doc-9, M.O.E., Travieso G N the Salty Block Ent.

Grizzly N Sleepy Locs, think they orig. from Sacra.

Also some peoples outta Caldwell, Idaho. Forgot they names.

Jun 18, 2005
I know that dude thumper hes coming out with a new compilation Featuring flame,some thizzlatin artists, swinla, Trajik1, Big Ru, redrum, Grafik, Mousie, Mac Moss, bmk, Me and a bunch of others
U $ERIOU$ RECK????
THAT FOO FROM OREGON LOOK$ LIKE A FAKE $UBURBAN 'ENE' I MEAN WEENIE.....................................................
$HIT I$ WACK HOMIE...........................................................
BUNCH OF GUERRO$ TRYNA PLAY GANG$TA IN THE WOOD$
PROB. THIER DADDY'$ CUETE'$ THAT R U$ED 4 HUNTING ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE HOU$E CAT/DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
U $ERIOU$ RECK????
THAT FOO FROM OREGON LOOK$ LIKE A FAKE $UBURBAN 'ENE' I MEAN WEENIE.....................................................
$HIT I$ WACK HOMIE...........................................................
BUNCH OF GUERRO$ TRYNA PLAY GANG$TA IN THE WOOD$
PROB. THIER DADDY'$ CUETE'$ THAT R U$ED 4 HUNTING ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE HOU$E CAT/DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im just trying to get expozure in as many places as I can get if people in Ohis music and they hear me on that shit they will check out more of my music ya dig and with that It can let a lot of people to check out more artist that I rap with or associate with you know so its all about getting know in more places then just California so you gotta reach out to more places in the West Coast so thats all im trying to do