OUT OF BUSSINESS CIN SITY RECORD PEEP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2002
www.cinsityrecords.com
Stop actin like you did not see this thread. Instead of trying to ignore the post...just let everybody know what you been doing the last 18 months (besides still worrying about Doomsday & Cin Sity). You don't gotta remind nobody that you don't like us...we already know...Me on the other hand...I don't really dislike you...I'm sure you do your best to diss us any chance you get...but for me...I aint trippin...it's like that sometimes...the new generation either has the utmost respect for the previous generation and what they have done...or they are so full of fire that they do they best to diss the OG's because they want to be recognized themselves.

You feel like you and your peoples are 100 times better than Doom and it bothers you when you see all the attention Doom gets because you want that attention yourself...It's all good tho...We was the same way when we was 19 & 20 years old...we use to clown the other Vegas artists that came before us...we knew better than to do it publicly because it wasn't that serious...but for you it is that serious.

Either way...you and your folks are no threat to Doom or Cin Sity...you have to be releasing albums to even be on the radar...so like I said I still aint mad at ya...matter of fact we are Doing Northtown vs. Westside vs. Eastside right now...the deadline to submit material is April 30...you should submit something. I'm serious too...if you got some good shit we will put it on there. You can call us at the "out of business" number you listed above and get more details if you need to. You need to start releasing somethin youngsta...maybe we can help give you and your folks a jumpstart like we have done with other folks on the Northtown vs. Westside series...I'm serious too...call me..or send your submission to

CSR
2039 Civivc Center Dr. #204
N. Las Vegas, NV 89030

We have had all types of folks on the Northtown vs Westside series...Bloods, Crips...niggas from yo hood (004 Hoodsmen...if thats where you from)...we have had folks from hoods that were enemies in the past...none of that has really mattered so don't think that this lil internet shit would stop us from putting your shit on there if it's tight.

Don't shoot yourself in the foot and pass up an oppurtunity just because you feel like we aint supposed to like each other...hit us up or send some shit in...I would like to hear all this heat yall got anyway...

Jun 21, 2003
www.gubb.nu
why

yo son.
why you dissin dem og´s there, we og´s don´t diss bg´s, so what´s tha deal. you know, i´m always looking for new shit, since i like cin sity of course i´ve been looking for them next las vegas acts (found and have some too), anyway, when you post shit like that, how the hell you think any of the fans here gonna check for your shit. but as mr 7 said, do your thing and i might just like it, bad diss though. no matter what people will say about cin sity (no one really does, so what), i´m sure the fans are down with em til death anyway, i know i am. ha ha, cin sity out of business, don´t see and think so. much love to y´all on siccness and evil dooinz. take care now. thanks. 1luv.

May 10, 2002
nhg2002.cjb.net
wait dont even trip tho....

I aint dissin u with what i posted i guess i came wrong.. I was trying to see whats up w/ yall and why it was posted on another site yall out of business. Doom/ Cin Sity is cool but yall just aint my cup of tea....Yall have a few tracks i dig Redrum 1 of my fave...and for the last 8 mo. or so ive been in Reno doing cement masonry...i come thru and see what yall up to everynow and then just dont post...