out of beer!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
www.buchosbar.com
tryin to listen to some music... and i ran out of beer - drank my last Harp!

off to the drive thru!

buy some beer off the cat that goes by "nigga dave"
he is a strange cat, he white in his fourtys, swastika tattoed on his forehead, and other tats on his face, and he sounds like a cross between wolf-man-jack and richie rich....

he scares me, but its close and i need some beer!

yeah i know this has nothin to do with bay rap... so let me say "Mac Mall" ok now it does

-peace im out to get beer!

May 2, 2002
www.buchosbar.com
alright im back - got some burger king and some brew!

when i got there i was listening to my summer mix and it was on back to the hotel.... nigga dave walks up to my car, doesnt even ask what i want to buy but instead says "playing that music you gona get some pussy"
i replied with "after i drink some beer, cause if i have any girls over while i still have beer they will drink it all up"
he then says "im only gona let you get a duce duce, drink it fast and then get some pussy"

funny shit!

May 2, 2002
www.buchosbar.com
i cant believe i posted this shit - it would have made a great freestyle at the bar
- oh and i go there casue its cheaper than any other around, and dave cracks me up

one time he told me he now has a 23 year old bitch... he only fucks with the young prostitues cause they will do anything, and his old prostitues are now in jail!

- funny like ha ha