out of all the and 1 streetball legends....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 16, 2004
who do you think would have the best chance to make it to the nba hypothetically? dont say it's impossible cause rafer alston a.k.a skip to my lou plays fro the heat, it might be extremely hard, but who do ya'll think? i would say 50 or alimoe

Jun 16, 2004
yeah thas true, i rememba he was getting dicked by the professer last year and especially the pharmacist but he's still raw, he just need to lay off of dribbling just a lil and practice more on his defense

May 29, 2002
I say skip to my lou. nah, just playin. they all suck. street ball is not real basketball. its fun to watch but it aint real ball

May 15, 2002
tim 'headache' gittens is on the knicks summer league roster, but he's probably a long shot to make the team

I personally think none of them really has a chance

May 10, 2002
most of those guys cant play D....they can dribble they ass off no doubt but if you cant D up on somebody you will get run real quick in the nba.....comparing the nba and and1 ball is like apples and oranges really....

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
last summer Headache was in San Mateo in this tourny we was playing in. he was wrappin the ball around people's head's, it was insane. i know Prime Objective "lonny harrell" is playing in the usbl. alamoe played at UC Bakersfield. who knows who will make the NBA. they have a slim chance cuz u see them on tv. and they are known, and u know the NBA is all about gettin more ratings.

May 29, 2002
just look at how much different alstons game is in the nba. you cannot play streetball in the nba. you have to be disciplined. none of the other dudes got what it takes. you gotta check your streetball at the door