Our So Called Destiny

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 23, 2014
WA state
What are your thoughts about Destiny do you think everything that happens happens for a reason. Now I know the choices you make can kind of control your Destiny but would if you made the other choice? Is everything already planned out by god does he know what choice your going to make before you make it? I've always wondered about this, any other opinions?

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Destiny is not pre determined in the literal sense. We must take action and pursue what we feel is our destiny. That shit doesnt happen just cause, it happens because you make it happen with a little "luck" sprinkled in there. But even then luck is usually a random coincidence in your favor. Just my opinion. You get what you put out, So stay positive and you have a better chance of positive things happening.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
you can die tonight,tomorrow,years from now or at anyh moment..what can u say that you actually done in this life before u check out?all u did was smoke weed fuck hoes and get money? u never helped anyone out?fed someone who hasnt and cant afford to eat?make the best out your life and what youll be remebered on..destiny is what u make it..u can kill someone and your destiny will be a life sentence..you put in 20 job apps a day your bound to have a job..you sit on your ass all day your destiny is to dream of having shit but not achieve it...life is what u make it..

May 23, 2014
WA state
Yeah I've been trippen lately I should've listened and not been so hard headed my dad used to always say "birds of a feather flock together" and "show me your friends and I'll show you you" I broke away from certain people in my life about 4 years ago and I still tryna pick up the pieces

Jun 24, 2003
Yeah I've been trippen lately I should've listened and not been so hard headed my dad used to always say "birds of a feather flock together" and "show me your friends and I'll show you you" I broke away from certain people in my life about 4 years ago and I still tryna pick up the pieces

ey you need a fucking hug homie??

*hug, then a stab in the back*

to shape your destiny you must use magic to make it happen.

"everything happens for a reason" Is something losers and stupid people say.
Yeah there's a reason why Donald Trump is rich and most losers are not
it's because he never listened to what stupid people say.

Also the whole "life's not fair" once again loser talk.

Stop listening to and caring about what stupid people say
and repeat.
People are so stupid they can't even come up with their own
sayings. Just repeat some bullshit some other dumb ass said.

Fuck society and those people. You're better than them.
You're a winner get rich, get powerful. And let them rot.
You are the master of your own fucking destiny..
and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
Because most likely if they are a nay sayer they are also a broke and worthless loser.