OTl Rest in peace nate dogg

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
ur an annoying ass faggot, fuck you and fuck TNA
Really?

This isn't an opinion-based thread, it's a tribute to a fallen artist. If you don't have anything good or respectful to say to the fallen, then get the fuck out and keep your snide little remarks to yourself.
Like the drunk driver thread?

He dropped hooks better than Krizz could ever think of
And?

And this concludes my questions as answers post.

Jan 29, 2006
I swear some people have no fucking respect what so ever. but anyways fuck dude R.I.P Nate Dogg you will be missed
so because i took his age and multiplied it into dog years becuase his name was nate dogg that means i have no respect....hey i have an idea..how about you fuck off. Your acting like you and nate dogg hung out every other fucking weekend and had sleepovers and shit. celebrity's die, sorry it happens

Jan 16, 2007
heart failure???? um Nate had 2 strokes and was paralyzed and had another stroke last week and never pulled through......

EDit--although i guess I have absolutely no idea if a stroke has anyting to do with ur heart so u may be right i guess

Oct 25, 2006
I read somewhere that it was heart failure, but I guess it's "complications due to multiple strokes". Regardless, the fact stands that dying from a stroke/heart failure isn't comparable to taking your own life by being a dumbass and driving while drunk, and putting others in danger.

Nov 6, 2005
I think Zero can be a complete ass at times... But whats with all these names I dont recognize jumpin on to post just to call him an ass? Its almost as pitiful as the shit yall perceive as his wrong doings. To quote my grandma "Two wrongs dont make a right" and to be perfectly honest, if we didnt have a personality like Zero on here, this board would be MUCH less entertaining. In fact, some of my favorite years to browse were when EVERY personality had some type of Zero in em...