other than rap, what other kinds of music do u guys listen to?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2004
mosely but norteno rap and and of course some west dirty south rappers like underground shit and old cashmoney shit.andfrom time to time I listen to some DEATHMETAL NOT HEAVY METAL BUT DEATHMETAL like Deicide or canibelcorps shit like that you know.pums me up spesuly when you drink. :cool:

Apr 6, 2004
I like 90's west coast rap
some new shit out there on the radio, but it reaaly depends on the situation
That bay shit ofcourse Bay Rap, like Dre Dog
N mexican rapperz, Sir Dyno I think is 1 of the smoothest
But I also bump rock a bit in english more en espanol though
I like Bachata, Salsa, Merengue, N cumbias, Banda Y Corridos R okay sometimes
I like high energy, jungle, N that tpe of music too, I use to go raving N underground clubs a lot.

Jun 5, 2004
I really dont even like most rock n roll but anyways, i listen to rap, rap, rap and more rap. from time to time i will play some kind of rap-rock like some of doomsday productions shit and older boo-yaa tribe. call me a freak but theres even a couple icp songs i like cuz its funny as fuck them niggas capped on eminem on one song, straight hilarious. other than that, i like some oldies. only the slower ones when im chillin with some beezys, but i like them kind of funk oldie songs. you know you be fuckin around in a car with the radio and then that shit comes on then you start bouncin to it, then people start rollin up the windows cuz that crazy ass eightys shit is too loud, thats the shit.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
If its good music than I like it...period. I don't care what genre it falls into. I can honestly say I don't like any country (unless you count Johhny Cash but to me most of his music is more Folk than anything) or tecno/house/trance/rave,etc music that I have heard thus far. If I did hear some songs I like in those catagories I would admit it but that has yet to happen.

I listen to mostly rap/hip hop, rock (all the different types), reggae and oldies.

Nuttkace