other boards

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2007
where else do you post at? i post at horrorcore.com juggalo news and here. it seems like everyone is just bitching and complaining and arguing about rappers they listen to or hate for no reason. horrorcore.com is being to be hatercore.com i think im just going to stick to posting here.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
where else do you post at? i post at horrorcore.com juggalo news and here. it seems like everyone is just bitching and complaining and arguing about rappers they listen to or hate for no reason. horrorcore.com is being to be hatercore.com i think im just going to stick to posting here.
I mostly stay on Siccness forums but sometimes I roll through Land Of The Banned

Sep 28, 2009
good idea homie

May 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
I only poast on here and Horrible.com.. But even on HC you can find me in Purgatory, and rarely in the WU. But if you see me poastin' in the WU then I'm more than likely giving someone shit.

I used to poast on:
Savage Studios, Studio Animosity, DKAID's Forum, KillMusick, The Bio Killaz Forum, IIE, HatersOnline, Sick Fucks United, and PureHorror.

Considering I don't promote as much anymore, I don't feel the need to poast all over the place.

pSIX

Sicc OG
Mar 10, 2007
Siccness Network FTW!

I got an account at HC but I haven't even used it and I used to post a lot at the acidrap.com forums.

Sep 16, 2008
horrorcore.com is on some weak drama shit, get into a disagreement with somone whoes AIM pals with a mod and consider yourself banned

Mar 14, 2007
I post all over the place, mainly HC and NHH. I let my inner troll out at HC, on other forums I keep it in a cage, people get so worked up so easily on HC. One comment can lead to a 20 page thread