OT: Your favorite nationality of chicks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Favorite nationality of bitches

• White

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Black

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Latina/Hispanic/Mexican/Puerto Rican

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 8, 2009
Is there finally a bad beezy on the sicc!?

Let's see how this go's...

Ohhh and it's always different n changing..sometime Black,sometimes White Sometimes Mexican. There's Good n Bad n all races.

Aug 23, 2002
Is there finally a bad beezy on the sicc!?

Let's see how this go's...
thats mocheeze's girl. Good luck with that lol.

As for the question. I don't have a preference at all, love all girls as long as they are fine.

*Edit: I don't see an answer for Asian chicks, Arab chicks, Russian.. etc. Poll is full of fail.

Dec 8, 2009
thats mocheeze's girl. Good luck with that lol.

As for the question. I don't have a preference at all, love all girls as long as they are fine.
Lol naw it aint like that. I'm in a long term relationship and am proud to say I've never cheated on this one.

It's just a good look n about fuckin time...I'm just sayin let's hope it goes well for her all things considered with the usual monotony of the siccness traits.

Aug 23, 2002
Lol naw it aint like that. I'm in a long term relationship and am proud to say I've never cheated on this one.

It's just a good look n about fuckin time...I'm just sayin let's hope it goes well for her all things considered with the usual monotony of the siccness traits.
guarenteed for the next year all she will hear is AREOLAS BREH! SHOW THEM!

If she doesn't get ran off from that I will be suprised and everyone else will finally accept her lmao.

Feb 7, 2006
ethnicity is shit like Peruvian, Masai, French, Australian, etc.

Black and white is "Race"

and Latin can be any race cuz it's just a cultural identifier if you're from a "latin" country.

Status
Not open for further replies.