OT: XV - Vizzy Zone

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 30, 2002
Well here it is. The wait is finally over. http://www.datpiff.com/Dj_Ill_Will_Dj_Rockstar_XV_Vizzy_Zone.m150309.html

XV - "VIZZY ZONE"
1. Theme To Vizzy Zone (produced by Seven)
2. The Flying V (produced by Seven)
3. Tunnel Vision (produced by Omen)
4. Gettin' Bizzy (produced by Seven)
5. We Zonin' (produced by Seven)
6. Reset Button ft. Talib Kweli (produced by Woody)
7. Nevermind (produced by Seven)
8. She Go, I Go ft. Chiddy Bang (produced by Seven)
9. Falling Awake (produced by Omen)
10. Mirror's Edge ft. Mike Posner (produced by Seven)
11. Vizzy Zone ft. Kid CuDi (produced by Emile)
12. Passport (produced by Woody)
13. Isn't It Awesome (produced by Woody)
14. May The Force Be With You ft. Killer Mike & Mac Miller (produced by Seven)
15. Familiar (produced by Seven)
16. Best Is Yet To Come ft. Colin Munroe (produced by Colin Munroe)
17. Ending Credits (Interlude)
18. Talk My Shit (produced by The Awesome Sound)
BONUS: Mirror's Edge (Remix) ft. Bun B, GLC & Mike Posner

Aug 30, 2002
Yea man I mean I heard of seven through tech obviously but when I heard everybodys nobody I got all of XV's shit before and after and seven is a bad motherfucker. Diverse as shit. Would u think the same dude that makes this cat's beats was the same who produced them dark ass tech jams? He knows how to cater to the artist I would like to think ha..

Jan 28, 2005
I am not enjoying this as much as I thought I would. But, that's probably because Wale's new mixtape More About Nothing came out recently and kicks the shit out of XV's mixtape.

Aug 31, 2005
and also because this mixtape is a disappointment, and thats from one of XVs longest fans.

after a year of work, and after 3 amazing mixtapes Vizzy Zone falls extermely short of the hype that he had coming off Everybody's Nobody, 40 days/nights, and Square in the Circle

Feb 28, 2008
Yeah man I aint really feelin this too much either.....Man he better not blow it with this upcoming album this is his little chance to blow up.

Nov 20, 2006
and also because this mixtape is a disappointment, and thats from one of XVs longest fans.

after a year of work, and after 3 amazing mixtapes Vizzy Zone falls extermely short of the hype that he had coming off Everybody's Nobody, 40 days/nights, and Square in the Circle
I doubt anything will ever top Square in the Circle. I still listen to that at least once a week