OT: Would you Date a Stripper?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2006
i have.. her name was jenn aka "jennifire"....aint nuthin special about it, she did pay her own way tho.....i only fucked wit her for 3 or 4 months and within that time, me and my patna pulled a train on her and my other patna that didnt even live in sac, had her go to his house in fairfield at 4 in the mornin by her lonesome.....she was bad news

Jul 28, 2005
there's a stripper who live's right next to me
i almost dated her...but I hadda think...
if shit happens...she does live right next to me..
she is also crazy, and has been to jail..so i didn't want drama

so im just friends with her..didnt date her

Nov 14, 2002
Anybody who can answer this with experience knows the... "FUCK... UGH" feeling that you get.

Go ahead and try, but you'll just wind up calling her a whore, probably sooner rather than later.

Jun 23, 2003
If she's buying you shit, roll with it. You have to understand though, if she is fucking you, then she is likely fucking other dudes too.

I've fucked strippers and let them buy me shit but in the end you gotta realize that they are whores and will never change.

I think it's funny fucking them and sending them off to dance and dudes all smelling their pussies thinking the apple lotion on it smells good when its really just covering up some other dudes nut.

Have fun with it. lol

Jun 3, 2006
lol yeah she was one of them strippers that thought her shit don't stink and she thinks she's a good mom. If she's still strippin she ain't a good mom. Just like Jenna Jameson aint gonna ever be a good mom. lol
a stripper whore and had kid./kids??.....double trouble...you gotta give it to those strppin bitches, they will break sum bread....edit-not like i was pimpin or nothin but, i barely ever had to spend my own money on shit

Jul 1, 2004
I dont know if you need to go talking about her mothering skills. Shes doin her thing makin money and supporting her family.

Bein a good parent isnt about strippin or being a doctor none of that. Its how you care for your kids, what you teach them, if you support them. Thats just assholeish that you'd say somebody wouldnt be a good parent cuz of their job. I'd say your not gonna be a good parent cuz you sit on the internet talkin shit.