OT: Who wants a venue?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2005
Looking for anyone interested in playing at "Party in the Park," an annual outdoor concert put on by the student radio station of the University of Wisconsin. We are putting together a tentative list of groups now and the concert is Sept. 2. We are a non profit org. and not run by corporates so we fuck the industry 24/7 which is why we tryin to get tech to do the concert too, but that depends if we can fundraise enough $. But yea anyone interested in gettin exposure at a university of over 40,000 students from all over the country and the world just holla.

Feb 10, 2005
on what grounds do u call madison a joke? even more how u gonna call the Badgers a joke? football: beat Auburn in the Capitol One Bowl BBall this year: beaten the likes of Michigan St., Ohio St., Iowa, and Indiana and once they adjust to the recent academic ineligibles whom got major minutes, they will be sweet 16 contenders at the least- mark my words thats no joke.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Oh, and Wisky had one helluva tough schedule this year. It's funny how they never seem to have to play Ohio State or Michigan State every year that they have a good record.

Temple, NC, Bowling Green....shit then they get to play illinois, purdue and indiana in the Big Ten....that's six wins automaticlly.

And yes, Madison is a shithole...infact the whole state of wisconsin is a shithole.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
oC triple Oc said:
Be Jealous man- the fact is they beat no.7, i think i can hear the jellysickle truck pullin up - i know u cant resist with all that hate.

Can you use more tech n9ne catch phrases?

Trust me, as a Michigan fan I'm not jealous of you playing an overrated SEC team in the Cap One Bowl. My team gets to do that every year. Ain't nothin new.

Teams with great tradition don't need to brag about playing Auburn in the Capitol One Bowl.

And I'm hating because you faggots are my team's rival. If you were a real college football fan you would understand and not act like a douche.

Jan 2, 2004
techn9nehq said:
And I'm hating because you faggots are my team's rival. If you were a real college football fan you would understand and not act like a douche.
Wisconsin is really low on the rival charts though..

1) Ohio State
2) Michigan State
3) Notre Dame
4) Minnesota
5) Penn State
6) Wisconsin

We're probably there number one rival though, it's awesome.

Jan 2, 2004
Yeah, last year was a bad year for Michigan.. But, Nick's right.. If you don't get in the Rose Bowl, it's a bad year, period..

And we got screwed in the Nebraska game... terribly