ot: white rapper show

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
teflonkonnexion said:
Paul wall? you're fucking serious? LMAO
I'm black.
hes talkin bout the show dumb ass lol. and yes that guy rides paul wall's dick which i dont know why he is a wack no talent rapper, but wait so isnt he so i gues its all even out

May 12, 2004
Honestly, the only nice ones were Persia and Sullee. Misfit was nice to look at. And don't give me those weird ass looks for knowing their names. It comes on while I'm at work and it's either this or one of those God-awful soap operas, lol.

Jan 2, 2004
I thought Dasit had talent, but he pretty much quit after the first week.

Persia had talent, but will never make it since she'll probably choke whenever she performs.. Plus bitch rappers are terrible in general.

Sullee was a dumbfuck. Enough said about him.

John Brown stands to make the most money after the show because he is pretty good at marketing and shit like that... He has merch out with Hallelujah Hollaback on them, and the Ghetto Revival shirt.. and I think a King of da Burbs shirt... Little white kids around the country are bound to buy that shit because they think it's funny.

Feb 9, 2006
the.know.how said:
i havent seen it because i dont want fuckin nightmares, but c'mon you know whoever wins is gonna have their video all over MTV and sell a million units their first release like those bastards from american idol...oh and i'll probably stab someone with a plastic knife (sorta my thang)
Haha there aint no fuckin way any of these dudes would ever sell a mil...

P Diddy's weak ass "Da Band" didnt even go gold. And he had all the money in the world to promote their shit.

LIke one dude already said, after this show is over, they will never be heard of again...

Oct 9, 2002
teflonkonnexion said:
Paul wall? you're fucking serious? LMAO
I'm black.
Jesus christ you are dumb...

KrazeeRDM said:
yes that guy rides paul wall's dick
because he is white with a grill?? come the fuck on..

Robby2Slobby said:
I thought Dasit had talent, but he pretty much quit after the first week.
check out their myspaces... Dasit has the best shit of em all in my opinion... shame he just quit

Nov 7, 2006
i dont care wat u say mizzouplaya that guy rides paul wall's dick and i think hes worse then paul wall which i thought noone would ever be but hey this is IMO and call me a hater but paul wall and the paul wall look a like have no talent as MC's watsoever