OT: Where can I find Killer lyrics???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2005
i love it that he put "OT" on the thread. what is off topic about that. i have a seen a few threads over the last week that is "OT', but it has to deal with tech, but i see its all newbie's. i guess they kow how this forum tears up dumbass ?'s

Jan 28, 2005
i don't like the lyrics thread because its so random and disorganized. i wish there was a way to make songs easier to locate immediately.

Oct 16, 2006
Completely Agree Hood06..

If the original poster who I believe is MsNina06 or something to that effect still frequented the boards it would be nice to see the most accurate and complete verse write-up of each song that has been listed in the Lyrics thread to be put in her original post linking the track name to the lyrics..

I would much rather have the lyrics of the tracks on Tech N9ne's releases to be complete and accurate on the "Discography area" on the main page of http://www.therealtechn9ne.com but that isn't likely to happen since there are faults in the Everready lyrics section on a couple of the tracks and Killer hasn't had the lyrics featured for the individual tracks on that double album.. let alone Tech N9ne Collabo's - Misery Loves Kompany lyrics..

Whatever though, if you want lyrics to a track bad enough, generally you can find them there..

ECF'NW.

Oct 25, 2006
well i dont feel like fucking going through pages and pages of fucking songs just to every once in a while find a fucking song off killer faggot
But you obviously were lazy enough to post a damn thread begging for people to bring em to you. It's people like you that clog up these boards. Fuck off and do some searching kid.

Jul 28, 2008
But you obviously were lazy enough to post a damn thread begging for people to bring em to you. It's people like you that clog up these boards. Fuck off and do some searching kid.
all i was fucking asking for was a name of a site that had most if not all of the songs off killer. im not begging anybody to do shit. dont be a fag all of ur life

Oct 25, 2006
all i was fucking asking for was a name of a site that had most if not all of the songs off killer. im not begging anybody to do shit. dont be a fag all of ur life
Well the name of the site is one you're already on, dumbass. Like I said, do some searching. Don't expect people around here to not tell you off when the damn thread is stickied on the fucking thread list. Also, step up your diss game. Calling people fags is fucking old already, nor do you have proof or any background on my sexual preferences. Don't be a lazy ass all of your life.