OT: Vinnie Paz/Ill Bill = HMK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2008
why fuck JMT because of paz religious belief ?? why u care so much.. i dont care if he scientoligist or watver aslong as he bringing the skillz

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
Him and Jus are fuckin worse than Jared from (hed) when it comes to switching religions/beliefs. They rip on Jesus even though he is an important figure in Islam. That's why.

Fuckin move it or milk it.

I'm pretty sure they say most of that shit for shock value. I personally don't think either one of them is Muslim.

With the album though, I think there will be a few ill tracks, but I'm not getting my hopes up about it being a masterpiece. Bill has been recording, and touring nonstop for the last few years, and you can tell with his recent work. Paz, in my mind, has been going down lyrically since after Visions Of Gandhi. After that album, it's been recycled rhymes and wanna-be gangster metaphors. The production might be a saving point on a project such as this, as hard as that is for me to say it.

Nov 14, 2002
The rhymes have always been "George Bush is an illuminati scientologist alien, we never went to the moon, the banks are run by CNN"...

Nothing new.

And I don't think too many JMT fans are Muslim, in the first place.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
The rhymes have always been "George Bush is an illuminati scientologist alien, we never went to the moon, the banks are run by CNN"...

Nothing new.

And I don't think too many JMT fans are Muslim, in the first place.

No they haven't. Listen to JMT's "Violent By Design", and the work before that.

Non-Phixion on the other hand, had some rhymes like that. In fact they embraced the paranoid topics of the times, and Bill has carried that on.

Nov 14, 2002
I have the albums... I don't really consider Vinnie Paz and JMT as the same type of shit, but either way, I hope people aren't out there bumping Paz and taking what he says as gospel. Certainly there aren't black Muslims out there listening to Paz's nonsense and going "yeah man this is what the fuck I thought it was going to be like when I became Muslim".

I doubt the "Muslim" faith consists of Bush fanatics and conspiracy theorists. I always took Paz with a grain of salt.