OT: UFC 91

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2008
yup.... tha shit seems to work for him though.... its just crazy how he is fuckin champ already though.... i wonder who he'll have to take on next.... Iceman maybe?

May 8, 2008
First up to challenge the new champion will be the winner of the December 27th bout between Antonio Rodrigo ‘Minotauro’ Nogueira and Frank Mir. Both of those men are deadly ground fighters, with Mir already holding a submission win over Lesnar via leg lock. So, Lesnar will need to be very careful with his ground-and-pound attack.

The next level of challengers includes Gabriel Gonzaga and Cheick Kongo. Two guys who, unlike Couture, have the power to knock out any man with a single punch, including a giant like Lesnar. Of course, Gonzaga is also an elite jiu-jitsu black belt, which compounds the danger.
I just found this.....

Sep 30, 2002
he would beat mir in the rematch after mir be noguira. His ground game is fine, he is a div. 1 wrestling champ, he just had to get used to brazillian jj. I don't see anyone beating him for a long LONG time. They best bring a baseball bat to knock him out.

Oct 20, 2007
I think Gonzaga got the best chance beating Brock, cause someone is gonna have to knock his big azz out. Aint nobody gonna muscle him! i like brock though he traines in Minneapolis and he's a beast. as far as GSP and Penn i think it will be a good fight and hopefully my boy GSP will get the Win!!!!!! I Fuckin Love UFC it is a great thing.

What r ya'lls dream fights if u could put any two people in the octagon who would u wanna see? (In there Prime)

Vanderlei Silva VS Anderson Silva
GSP VS Anderson Silva
and i would jus like to see Fedor VS Brock just to see

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
What r ya'lls dream fights if u could put any two people in the octagon who would u wanna see? (In there Prime)
Lightweights: BJ Penn vs. Kenny Florian (win for Penn)

Welterweights: GSP vs. BJ Penn (win for GSP)

Middleweights: Rich Franklin vs Dan Henderson (win for Franklin)

Heavyweights: Fedor Emilianenko vs. Brock Lesnar (win for Fedor)

May 8, 2008
Lightweights: BJ Penn vs. Kenny Florian (win for Penn)

Welterweights: GSP vs. BJ Penn (win for GSP)

Middleweights: Rich Franklin vs Dan Henderson (win for Franklin)

Heavyweights: Fedor Emilianenko vs. Brock Lesnar (win for Fedor)
those are some damn good picks..... i would somehow have to throw Kimbo in tha mix... but i guess it wouldn't really apply since he fights for a different federation