OT: Twiztid-W.I.C.K.E.D

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2006
that green book is dope, thats first album i bought from them. i recently came across 3 copies of green book for only 3 bucks a piece at a fye clearance sale on used cds and copped it then sold it for a good amount of loot. i gotta go record hunting more often.

Jan 20, 2007
IamGilgamesh.guru
I actually like 4 a lot, but that's when it starts getting increasingly better. Pretty much gets better as you go.

I'll prolly catch hate for this, but the last track made me think of Kabosh for whatever reason. Just reminded me of Shit is Real and Little Pills and how I kinda expect that project to sound.

Nov 7, 2006
half of it was real good. the other half seemed forced like they were intentionally trying to be eveil and shit. but the half thats good is real good, i might pick this up or steal it lol its already in my back office at work

May 31, 2007
Im finally giving this CD a listen. Its decent so far.. im on track 3 though so yea I only heard the INtro.. then the 2nd track where barely anything was said.. Twizted is still fucking dope though no matter what anyone says lol.