OT: The Jokerr

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 7, 2002
ms_n9na
i gotta small one but i use it right nadda meann so wuts up u down for some shit or WUT lmao man i aint been this drhnk in a while.
but ya gonna have to stop smoking cigs. i aint lookin for ma dick to smell like a asstray. so when u done u gonna have to clean it up n shit thanks

No.

Nov 14, 2002
Yo I just saw the Kung Fu Vampire ad on the top of the page. Didn't we already pretty much berate that dude off the sicc?

Is there a market for him outside the Strange Forum I'm not aware of? What a waste of ad space.

Jan 20, 2007
IamGilgamesh.guru
Dude beastfucks it hard. Hard to get past his gimmick, but once you do he's mad ill. He used to have a bunch of other shit on his myspace that wasn't as thick with gimmick that were sick as fuck. If it ain't your thing, do yourself a favor and listen up when he drops more shit cuz it'll be even sicker.

Jul 1, 2004
Dude beastfucks it hard. Hard to get past his gimmick, but once you do he's mad ill. He used to have a bunch of other shit on his myspace that wasn't as thick with gimmick that were sick as fuck. If it ain't your thing, do yourself a favor and listen up when he drops more shit cuz it'll be even sicker.
If its not my thing why in the fuck would I listen to something new this moron puts out?

Jan 20, 2007
IamGilgamesh.guru
If its not my thing why in the fuck would I listen to something new this moron puts out?
Did you read what was before it or are you just too stupid to understand it? If you don't like the gimmickiness, the new shit won't have it, atleast not as much. That's why the new shit would be different enough to check out. Try literacy if you're gonna be on a forum, it helps.

Jul 1, 2004
Did you read what was before it or are you just too stupid to understand it? If you don't like the gimmickiness, the new shit won't have it, atleast not as much. That's why the new shit would be different enough to check out. Try literacy if you're gonna be on a forum, it helps.
Actually its not the gimmick that makes me not like it. He just fucking sucks. So, like I said, if someone doesnt like it, why listen again? Are you fucking retarded?

"yea I listened to this terrible rapper and I hated it, but Im gonna listen again to see if he's still terrible."

gtfo

Jul 7, 2002
Whether I like the music or not I'm always glad to see underground artists putting out above the average sounding material. He at least has put some thought into the production and recording of his music and is making a legit move on marketing it. I respect him for that.

And I don't think the music is bad at all...I don't like the gimmick portion of it, and he does sound like Tech and ICP had a baby, but all in all it's a good package to me.

Nov 14, 2002
I looked into banner ads on the sicc and decided that it was too much money, no matter how funny it would be to make a banner talking shit about Nate and that kid with the big head who's name escapes me at the moment.