OT: The Jokerr

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 27, 2004
kungfuvampire.com
Hey Tech N9ne Fans: This is a private message sent to me from Zero Media.

Zer0.MediA
Ego Bigger Than LDS

Kung Fu Vampire,
If you're in NY...
If you're ever around NY, specifically Long Island... Let me know. I'll promo a Kung-Fu show any day. I really like what he's got going on. I like the image more than the raps but I'd be more than happy to promo if you're ever in NY. I think there's a market out here, but I guess you never know.

Anyway, let me know. I'm diggin' some of KFV's shit. I'd be more than happy to promote.

Here's a post from Zero Media yesterday:

Yo I just saw the Kung Fu Vampire ad on the top of the page. Didn't we already pretty much berate that dude off the sicc?

Is there a market for him outside the Strange Forum I'm not aware of? What a waste of ad space.

Which is it homie?

Rezin

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2008
Hey Tech N9ne Fans: This is a private message sent to me from Zero Media.

Zer0.MediA
Ego Bigger Than LDS

Kung Fu Vampire,
If you're in NY...
If you're ever around NY, specifically Long Island... Let me know. I'll promo a Kung-Fu show any day. I really like what he's got going on. I like the image more than the raps but I'd be more than happy to promo if you're ever in NY. I think there's a market out here, but I guess you never know.

Anyway, let me know. I'm diggin' some of KFV's shit. I'd be more than happy to promote.

Here's a post from Zero Media yesterday:

Yo I just saw the Kung Fu Vampire ad on the top of the page. Didn't we already pretty much berate that dude off the sicc?

Is there a market for him outside the Strange Forum I'm not aware of? What a waste of ad space.

Which is it homie?
Lol.... don't you have anything better to do than play undercover on the sicc..?? I mean that is bitch shit if he really said that but c'mon ...

Dec 27, 2004
kungfuvampire.com
Undercover? Not sure what you mean.. I really don't have time for much other than preparing for tour and recording. I login like once or twice a week, saw this shit from Zero Media, laughed my ass off while my woman is making me dinner and posted it for people to see. I could give a shit, it's all good, we all need some comedy in our lives sometimes and I just got my fix for the night.

I am a bit confused, I will just assume there is 2 Zero Media's, cuz this doesn't sound like the same person. Zero Media sent me a sincere sounding PM and this zero media seems to hate me.

Nov 14, 2002
I'm pretty sure I said, in your own topic (or your promotion guys topic w/e) from months ago, that I'd do promo for you in NY.

I don't know why I should care about this like you're calling me out or something.

BTW I'd like a link to that post because I'm damn sure it said something like
The both of them tried to promo on the Strange board and got run the fuck out... so what does that tell you?

Even Tech fans thought that shit was corny.
And you can find that at http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=340856. Either way, me doing promo and talking about ad space on the sicc are two completely different things. So shrug to you, shiny emo vampire guy.