OT: tha rellez

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2004
remember the "what chu tellin me" song? i guess the answer is yes..

so who the fuck is this guy on the third verse..??????
DAMN.. HE IS FUCKING GOOD!!!
and not only on that song.. he spits pure FIRE the entire album..

does he have any solo albums..? maybe mixtapes or sumthin?

Aug 21, 2002
i kicked it wit stevo this weekend and d.boi got married sat night, they have 3 cds out right now, societies ignorance(no more copies), soul-searchin(youmight find one if your lucky), and of course the one wit tech, stevo just moved to kc so be lookin out for him. hes trying to get his shit started for real, not alot goin on in the hip/hop scene in springfield

Jan 9, 2004
Yeah, I have been away for awhile. No new Tech N9ne news that I don't already know has kept me off the forum for awhile. Same old news really. But anyway, I will PM you my info on Monday and we can work out the deal then. I do have paypal too. For the other guys who PM'ed me, I will contact you too on Monday. Can only be on for a second tonight.

Aug 27, 2004
Does anyone else know anything about Tha Rellez? I have both of their albums. I bought them off of ebay after I downloaded that shit. Soul Searchin cost me 85 bucks but it is well worth it. I'm a collector as well so it suits my collection. I have all Tech OG and Re-Releases un-opened. I am very proud of it too. Also I have Every single Bone Thug affilliated album.

Jan 9, 2004
I just listed them both back on ebay. The Rebirth and Soul Searchin', for those that are more comfortable having a real transaction over the internet.

Auctions numbers: 4837058716 and 4838320373

I will try and find out how to actually use a link to them from here as well.