OT Spawn-Midwest choppers 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Eclipse was the dopest IMO... his verse was clean all the way through and was first on the cut

second would probably be Cyrano, Esq.

the rest were too cliche' or just spitting all over the place

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
white boy would've been dope if Bizzy didn't make an appearance some 20 years before he did... SPAWN went beyond what he was capable of as I couldn't understand a goddamn word he said and sounded like one big mumble

that isn't dope IMO

Oct 25, 2006
These guys just sound good because the beat is tight.

Edit: What the fuck is up with dude with the shades and Hershey stains on his face?

Second Edit: It's blood. Oh. How cute.

Third (and hopefully final) Edit: White boy is fruity.

Fourth (yes, fourth) Edit: Bone Thug wannabes. They wouldn't sound so bad if they didn't sound like they were trying to copy them. First guy was decent though. Final edit. I promise.

Aug 31, 2008
eclipse - cool verse

lost angel - started off good. not feeling the fake blood but oh well.

cyrano, esq - my dude... cool verse cluck cluck

rayne - is he holding a candle to look psychotic (in a cool way)? lol... verse is ok to me. i just didnt like it when he started the little sing part

VBL - he jumped out of nowhere. looks like a deleted scene from the The Way You Make Me Feel music video that they shelved for years. cool verse really. 2nd fave verse after eclipse's

spawn - where did the song go? oh interlude... J/P... it sounded kinda nice lol... looking all crazy w/ his gestures... oh dayuuuhm