OT: sobman AKA DingleDOrf's sig

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 30, 2007
thats some crazy fucked up shit. i hope those girls burn in hell. post your thoughts on it. its about those cheerleader girls. he'll post and you guys will get the link and addresses and phone numbers and myspaces.

GXformKY

My Mom Loves Black Dick
Dec 12, 2007
Ya... thats why i put it in there, shit is real fucked up. The acutal vid is 30 minutes long. The segment you see is the girl waking up after being knocked out, only subject to more abuse. There are a lot of articles going around

Nov 7, 2006
thats some crazy fucked up shit. i hope those girls burn in hell. post your thoughts on it. its about those cheerleader girls. he'll post and you guys will get the link and addresses and phone numbers and myspaces.
well i can barely undersatnd what they saying so it's hard to make out why they did that to that bitch. i mean if that bitch went and fucked all there dudes and what not then i guess they would have a reason to whoop her ass but it is kinda fucked up how they went about it. but knowin bitches it's over nothing but jelousy and stupid shit and if thats the case which it most likely is they i hope they get fucked up in juvi.

i did however did something like this before i aint gonna lie. my girl for 3 years fucked on me with one of my old boys from school and me and my boys went to crash a party and he was there so we really crashed the party and fucked this bitch ass nigga up. hella fun. and now i got a bitch alot better than one so it's all good now:knockout:

Aug 26, 2002
well i can barely undersatnd what they saying so it's hard to make out why they did that to that bitch. i mean if that bitch went and fucked all there dudes and what not then i guess they would have a reason to whoop her ass but it is kinda fucked up how they went about it. but knowin bitches it's over nothing but jelousy and stupid shit and if thats the case which it most likely is they i hope they get fucked up in juvi.
I hear they're going to tried as adults.
http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7010606650

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
one of the girls moms went on good morning america or one of them morning shows and said it was justified cause the girl said nasty things about them on her myspace... them bitches wanted attention now they got it! deal wit it ho`s!

Oct 25, 2006
one of the girls moms went on good morning america or one of them morning shows and said it was justified cause the girl said nasty things about them on her myspace... them bitches wanted attention now they got it! deal wit it ho`s!
OH EM GEE!!! NOT MySpace!!! Fuck outta here with that (not you mid-west :p). Really though, what kinda shit is that?? Fightin over MySpace?? Guess it musta really upped their "rep". I bet they feel real good now. :rolleyes:

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
I read a story where a mom went out and bought these 15 year old kids liquor and spray paint and also drove the kids to do some tagging on a bunch of businesses... Parents these days are fucked and i think one of the girls moms was there i thought i heard one of the girls say mom do you have another camera someone else in another thread said that to

Nov 7, 2006
has any of you seen or been involved in something like this before? i've seen worse shit where i live for cryin out loud lol. i eman what they did was fucked up but not so bad that it should be all over the net n shit lol. i have jumped one kid before and it felt justified and i been jumped before and actually got knocked out by it and nothin happened to anyone. i just woke up with ppl around me and the cops didnt do shit, all they wanted was for me to go to the hospital but i was pretty sraight so i didnt. i dunno just stupid to have this be the biggest thing in news right now.

Jan 2, 2004
Yeah. I mean the only reason this is a big deal is because it is white teenage girls in suburbia.

Who cares? i don't see the big deal in it.. This type of shit happens all the time, people just usually aren't dumb enough to record it for evidence.

GXformKY

My Mom Loves Black Dick
Dec 12, 2007
has any of you seen or been involved in something like this before? i've seen worse shit where i live for cryin out loud lol. i eman what they did was fucked up but not so bad that it should be all over the net n shit lol. i have jumped one kid before and it felt justified and i been jumped before and actually got knocked out by it and nothin happened to anyone. i just woke up with ppl around me and the cops didnt do shit, all they wanted was for me to go to the hospital but i was pretty sraight so i didnt. i dunno just stupid to have this be the biggest thing in news right now.
ya dude there's been worse shit, but these are little girls doing it JUST to put it on myspace, thats be big deal

Nov 14, 2002
Didn't read this thread... Don't know what the sig is about... But don't like that type of shit in a sig unless it's michampins info.

Period.

Handle your own business.... Don't post up personal shit on the internet. Straight bitch shit.

Sep 4, 2006
Didn't read this thread... Don't know what the sig is about... But don't like that type of shit in a sig unless it's michampins info.

Period.

Handle your own business.... Don't post up personal shit on the internet. Straight bitch shit.
Waaahhhh....You sound like a straight up bitch. Why speak on ANYTHING at all if you don't know what the thread is about? Read before you speak.

Sep 11, 2002
Yeah. I mean the only reason this is a big deal is because it is white teenage girls in suburbia.

Who cares? i don't see the big deal in it.. This type of shit happens all the time, people just usually aren't dumb enough to record it for evidence.
i agree..and whats posting their personal info gonna do? punish their families, because retards on the internet wanna take the law into their own hands and send harassing letters ect, let the justice system deal with them and thats it.

Nov 14, 2002
Waaahhhh....You sound like a straight up bitch. Why speak on ANYTHING at all if you don't know what the thread is about? Read before you speak.
I don't know why you keep postin' on my shit, when you don't have the balls to say you don't like me. I'm tired of your "off the cuff" bullshit. Fuck you. Next time you want to address me, have it be relevant to the conversation.

What I am saying, just to explain it to you.... Is that I don't believe anybody should post ANYONE'S personal information on a message board, regardless of what they do/did. Imagine some dick goes to these homes and murders families (obviously, the most extreme case), then when asked where he got the idea, he says "Well this faggot posted the links and addy's of everyone involved from the siccness.net."

THAT'LL be good. And it's all for a good cause too.. ::sarcasm::

Who's to say all those kids are even guilty? Do you know them? Can you identify their faces?

No. So those are just a bunch of random addresses up there. You'll cry "innocent until proven guilty" when your hands are in cuffs, but you won't extend that to the next person?

Now THAT'S some bitch shit right there.