OT: So this place is officially DEAD.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 6, 2008
Usually I'm annoyed by rappers that drop a new song everyday or week..

But Strange never does that.. It'd be nice to hear a new feature or something

On a side note: Irv Da Phenom has a new video out.. That's it

May 7, 2008
it aint dead..

Something exciting needs to happen.. atm !mayday! is the only people on strange randomly releasing tracks for fans.. but alot of yaz dont even like mayday haha

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
EDIT: Nevermind, missed a post along the way. Anyway, I think it's blown out of proportion. There's always "dead spots" between releases.

May 7, 2008
Yea maybe your right about the quiet period but tech just released 2 massive albums and gained a heap of new fans .. It shouldn't be this dead :p

Aug 16, 2003
Ces Crew just signed with Strange...well the official announcement was yesterday anyway. Other then that its been pretty tame. But thats due to the fact that Tech did the USO tour and took a mini vacation.

Outside of that Tech there isnt much going on yet. Just gearing up for the next tour I would imagine.

Aug 16, 2003
I am. Those dudes can go. I just listened to Playground and its good. Plus if they get that label money behind them to do a big project there gonna go.

Plus Strange dosent need another Grave Plot or another Prozak IMO. They need to diversify the roster to bring in a blend of people. Ces will help do that.

Sep 4, 2006
I've honestly started losing interest in everything. I've downloaded the last few Tech releases from iTunes, but I haven't listened to/downloaded anything else that came out this past year, stopped fucking with the street team because of the way things were being done on Stranges end, and sold 90% of the merch I collected. I came back here to find the link for George Zelaya's album, otherwise I wouldn't have been back on here.