OT: Slaughterhouse leaked

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2006
FLA
it was an aight album. Cuckoo and The One were my fav songs off the album, and the only 2 really stand-out songs...and ive had both those songs for weeks now :(

and tbh, im diggin Suspicion V.2 more then slaughterhouse.

Jan 6, 2006
its an indie release sorta like a mixtape off of siccness. will be in stores aug 11th. COS is his homeboy whos been around since the loaded days... someone needs to step their lynch knowledge up and listen to his albums and suspicion vol.1.....

Mar 20, 2006
I just cant fucking stand Joe Budden. It seems like just as soon as crooked or royce starts warming up a song for me, Budden comes in and spits a verse that sounds like he just woke up after being passed out on benzoes for 12 hours, drool hanging out of his mouth, and he's running late for work.

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
I just cant fucking stand Joe Budden. It seems like just as soon as crooked or royce starts warming up a song for me, Budden comes in and spits a verse that sounds like he just woke up after being passed out on benzoes for 12 hours, drool hanging out of his mouth, and he's running late for work.
Joe Budden is a beast when he spits with some energy, which hes been doin a lot more lately