OT: Skinny Jeans.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 2, 2009
This thread very well may be deleted, and I'm fine with that....
I was at the mall a couple days ago and I have a serious question....
WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THESE SKINNY JEANS????? I couldn't find a store that sold NORMAL baggy jeans. I didn't see ONE normal lookin' dude wearin' NORMAL clothes. Why do they have the TIGHTEST pants from thigh down, but still manage to sag? WTF is that about??? What did I miss??? When did this look become so GD popular?? Don't get me wrong I'm glad I missed this one, but shit man! I can't get my head around this. What really grinds my gears is that all these douche bag guys had some good lookin' girlfriends walkin' with them. PLEASE, can someone explain this to me? I never thought I'd have my finger so far from the pulse of society, but here we are... WTF is goin' on in this world???:(

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
I rock skinny but not skin tight. I usually just buy express extra slim And i rock them with a fresh pair of dunk highs or supra highs and sometimes 6.0 highs. Its just a style nothing less or more

Nov 14, 2002
I really haven't been able to find a store that sold baggy jeans the way I like them since I was in fuckin' middle school and Jncos (sp?) were popular. And of course it's now that I can afford them and my parents can't give me shit for how big they are.

Nov 14, 2002
Yeah their shorts were just pants that weren't big enough. I wouldn't wear that shit though. I haven't been in a pair of shorts... Fuck I can't remember the last time I wore shorts... Probably close to 10 years now.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I use to judge the width of my pants leg by sliding the opening over my head. If I couldn't put the pant leg all the way to my shoulders with ease, I wasn't buyin em.

Nov 14, 2002
LoL that's not a bad idea, except for you looking like a caveman that doesn't understand pants.

LoL.

Man I need to draw a cartoon of you as a caveman.

Feb 2, 2009
Goddamn! What were those called.... Elephant jeans! Yeah I remember those. I was too skinny to wear those. They would've swallowed me alive!