OT:Skatterman & Snug Brim: This Is Kansas Vol. 1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2006
Where the fuck is this shit? It was supposed to be on download on there myspace on the 15th of march, then it was pushed to the 25th, then they said that it is available at there shows and no mixtape. So this is very disappointing, I really can't wait for this shit to drop. Anybody here feel the same?

If not then don't be on here hating, this is a legit question, so all you haters fuck yall.

Oct 25, 2006
To tell you the truth, it doesn't surprise me at all that they haven't released it. They bitch about how Strange didn't come through for them throughout their sign on the label (and Strange fucked up too on that tip), but they don't show that they're any better business men. They say they're serious about makin money and gettin their music out there, and they show no initiative.

Or I could just be wrong and it could have been a common mix up or something could have came up. Either way, I wouldn't hold my breath on this shit.

Jul 1, 2004
Well SS is doin this outta their own pocket with nobody backing them. They got families and shit. Be patient, they'll get it here eventually. People bitchin about this, I mean come on everready took 4 years...its barely even been a month late.

Mar 16, 2006
To tell you the truth, it doesn't surprise me at all that they haven't released it. They bitch about how Strange didn't come through for them throughout their sign on the label (and Strange fucked up too on that tip), but they don't show that they're any better business men. They say they're serious about makin money and gettin their music out there, and they show no initiative.

Or I could just be wrong and it could have been a common mix up or something could have came up. Either way, I wouldn't hold my breath on this shit.
True that, that is what they said too.

Dec 24, 2008
Well SS pushed it back to April 1st is the last I heard from it..

And to say Everready took 4 years? thats different.. SS recorded this in 10 hours supposedly... And i guarantee it costs them no money using other peoples beats unless they pay for studio time..

But yeah, SS aint doin a good job at proving they better then strange..

Oct 25, 2006
Well SS is doin this outta their own pocket with nobody backing them. They got families and shit. Be patient, they'll get it here eventually. People bitchin about this, I mean come on everready took 4 years...its barely even been a month late.
Just because they're doing this out of their own pocket doesn't make up for the fact that they made a release date, and are constantly pushing it back. If these troubles were like you say, they never should have put out a release date they couldn't live up to. It's only common sense. I could understand if there were label issues and production issues, but c'mon now, it's damn mixtape for crying out loud. They were high and mighty about the project, saying they were ready to unleash it and impress people, and for a minute I thought they were actually going to come through.

We haven't heard a thing since then.

Aug 27, 2004

yes, i agree with you half way. but the other half...check it out...i was wondering if someone could COMPILE all of the tech n9ne songs that came out during that "4 year" wait. All of the leaked tracks from AP up until the release of EverReady. Which EverReady was genious btw. I cant remember the last time tech didnt kill a verse. prolly the AP bonus disc was tha last time lol. but i like the direction that his muzik is going in. i have a feeling that KOD is something right up my alley...as far as a musical standpoint.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Just because they're doing this out of their own pocket doesn't make up for the fact that they made a release date, and are constantly pushing it back. If these troubles were like you say, they never should have put out a release date they couldn't live up to. It's only common sense. I could understand if there were label issues and production issues, but c'mon now, it's damn mixtape for crying out loud. They were high and mighty about the project, saying they were ready to unleash it and impress people, and for a minute I thought they were actually going to come through.

We haven't heard a thing since then.
get the fuck outta here...you even comin at them like that is just ridiculous...its like your trying to defend someone who committed murder in a courtroom that they just committed murder in.....until they push a album back like 3 or 4 years then come holler at me...until then they are doing better now then they have....dont act like strange aint KNOWN for pushing shit back YEARS...

Oct 25, 2006
get the fuck outta here...you even comin at them like that is just ridiculous...its like your trying to defend someone who committed murder in a courtroom that they just committed murder in.....until they push a album back like 3 or 4 years then come holler at me...until then they are doing better now then they have....dont act like strange aint KNOWN for pushing shit back YEARS...
I don't act like Strange hasn't pushed back their shit. I actually don't think Strange is any better, considering they've pushed so many projects, it's ridiculous. I just said don't hold your breath on the project. They were the ones with the attitude that they were ready to put the mixtape out. They still haven't delivered, and all I said is that they shouldn't have pushed out a release date that they couldn't make, and the same shit applies with Strange and anybody else for that matter. You act like I defended Strange with a passion and a vengeance or something.

They're both fuckups in the delivery department in my book. So they're even.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
it just sounded a little bitchy considering they are gettin there shit started and even mainstream muti million dollar companies push shit back...

im not up to date how long have they been pushin this back?

maybe then i can argue or agree haha

Jun 21, 2008
A rapper or group saying they're going to drop an album on a specific date and then when that date comes there's no project? And then they do it again and again? This is almost too hard to believe! Ahh I have been lied to by a rapper. I have now lost my faith in rap music!

Dec 24, 2008
it just sounded a little bitchy considering they are gettin there shit started and even mainstream muti million dollar companies push shit back...

im not up to date how long have they been pushin this back?

maybe then i can argue or agree haha
March 15th was the first released date.. then pushed back to march 25th.. then pushed back to april 1st.. now there has been no word since then except a picture of the mixtape cover

Jul 1, 2004
Since its so easy to put out a mixtape and press 100,000 copies like theyre wanting to do. Lets see you all do it. You have to pay for studio time outta your own pocket and instead of feeding your family.

Lets see it, punks.

Oct 25, 2006
Since its so easy to put out a mixtape and press 100,000 copies like theyre wanting to do. Lets see you all do it. You have to pay for studio time outta your own pocket and instead of feeding your family.

Lets see it, punks.
Like I said, AJ, if they couldn't make the date, they shouldn't have announced it. No excuses for it. It's simple, if you can't press up 100,000 copies in that time, then you don't tell people that you are.

Common courtesy says you at least keep the fans updated on the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.