OT - shocking cd covers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2002
i was bored and i was searchin´on google for the Be Warned poster.

...I clicked through pics,and that´s what you´ll find if you were searching for "tech n9ne be warned" in pictures.

what a ... i dunno,shocking cd-cover.i dunno what kinda music this is,but the cover tells me it is,...nasty.

do you know/have more sorta like this....?

post´em here:

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com

Note: This came out prior to the 9/11 attacks and the cover was changed
Coups' dope.

That group that Boots Riley did with Tom Morello (Street Sweeper Social Club) is nice.

My vote for shocking:

Dawn of the Black Hearts is a bootleg live album by the Norwegian black metal band Mayhem. It is infamous for bearing a photograph of Mayhem's vocalist, Dead (Per Yngve Ohlin), after his suicide in April 1991.[1] This photograph was allegedly taken by Mayhem's guitarist, Euronymous (Øystein Aarseth), upon discovering Dead's body.[2] Despite only being a "semi-official" release,[1] this notorious bootleg is commonly listed as one of the band's main albums.

Nov 15, 2007
yea that mayhem one is prolly the most brutal fucked up cover cuzz that was their original lead singer dead who killed himself and thats the actual pic of him...

cannibal corpse has some crazy covers as well... usually death metal does.

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
I thought this album cover was shocking and in poor taste. I used to be a fan of Paris for his first 2 albums but then he just disappeard.

i have never actually even heared a track off this album.