OT: Pakelika leaves KMK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2009
Monoxide is a motherfuckin lyricist. That's why Eminem wanted him to leave Psy and roll with him. That just proves you don't listen. Madrox is on that popish soundin singing shit
I had no clue about this. When was this and did Monoxide consider going with Em? I would of really liked to hear Monoxide and Madrox with Em.

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
WICKED isn't a good representation of Monoxide. He's at his best on Man's Myth, Mostasteless, & The Green Book. I think he destroys Madrox on the solo releases on Psy. Chainsmoker is way too underrated. It's an album I can play for people that ain't into that kinda shit and them actually. It's not horrorcore. It's just a really good underground cd about real shit for the most part.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
WICKED isn't a good representation of Monoxide. He's at his best on Man's Myth, Mostasteless, & The Green Book. I think he destroys Madrox on the solo releases on Psy. Chainsmoker is way too underrated. It's an album I can play for people that ain't into that kinda shit and them actually. It's not horrorcore. It's just a really good underground cd about real shit for the most part.
I think they are both dope in their own ways.

To me, they're the equivalent of horrorcore Red and Meth.

Both can stand on their own, yet the shit they do together is just as awesome.

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
I just relate on a personal level more with Monoxide. I can play Chainsmoker to people that ain't down and they see interested in it. They are an amazing duo. Their styles play of each other great and they just mesh well. I actually like the Hooks Madrox has been doing lately. Some more Fritz production would be nice though.

May 4, 2006
I think they are both dope in their own ways.

To me, they're the equivalent of horrorcore Red and Meth.

Both can stand on their own, yet the shit they do together is just as awesome.
well said.....personally I would actually love to hear a Twiztid/Meth/Red collab if it ever happend.

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
well said.....personally I would actually love to hear a Twiztid/Meth/Red collab if it ever happend.
Madrox said they were workin on a track with Mef in an interview during the End of Days tour. I think he said something about a song with Busta too.

Psy has a good historywith Wu-Tang. They've worked with ODB, Killah Priest, Timbo King, & La The Darkman.