OT: Murs For President

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
copped as soon as it hit's retail here...

the shit he did with 9th was at his best though this would be right up there...

he took a different direction with the production compared to his previous on some of the tracks and it was dope IMO

Soo Comfortable is my shit

Nov 7, 2006
i got it for free, explicit version and everything. only thing is that it has a hole punch in the barcode so i cant re-sell it even though i can if i wanted too lol. havent heard it yet and been sittin' on it since friday. will eventually get around to listening to it though. the new T.I. wasnt that bad. not sayin buy it but sould DL for a couple songs.

Sep 30, 2002
I just spent a day with the Living Legends. He IS getting a definite push and they are all happy for him. DO NOT be suprised if you get some kind of collab with one or some of the Living Legends and Tech. We listened to Killer on their bus outside Club Red here before and after their show. I gave all of the contact info I had to their manager. Lucky is very interested in doing a collab. I am gonna go stay at Scarub's house in LA and take them to the show at the Key club on the 21st, hopefully something will come of this.

Sep 30, 2002
I think nine is a bit of an exaggeration but point taken. I just really didn't know who they were at all I could of walked right by them cats and didn't know who they were or that they shared so many Tech fans, and fans of independent music. It kind of reminded me of when Strange first got up and running, but from what I understand these cats are kinda big. Its funny to me because everybody on here critisizes Strange so much but the way they looked at it was like Strange was the exact model for success. They were marveling at what Tech has been able to accomplish.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Not only was it an exaggeration, but it was an on topic exaggeration.

Oh well, it got you excited, so they must be pretty good. I normally don't go out of my way to listen to a group that self-proclaims such a title. I think a title like that comes with years of grinding and great music e.g. Jurassic Five are Living Legends to me.

I'd be more excited to hear that Tech and Chali are talking daily.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Tech and J5/Chali-2na need to do it...

and before some mongo says something stupid-like yes they were on the Soul Searchin' Remix but only dropped the hook

Sep 30, 2002
Not only was it an exaggeration, but it was an on topic exaggeration.

Oh well, it got you excited, so they must be pretty good. I normally don't go out of my way to listen to a group that self-proclaims such a title. I think a title like that comes with years of grinding and great music e.g. Jurassic Five are Living Legends to me.

I'd be more excited to hear that Tech and Chali are talking daily.

I get excited anytime I see someone that has talent and works hard. I guess they been doin this shit for a while. Despite the name they are all humble cats. Shit they have toured almost all of Europe and Japan. Aesop said that he did a show in Cali with Tech and Andre Nickatina. He said that Tech's show blew his mind with all the choreography and shit. They pretty much did the same shit Tech does after the show for their fans, they signed everything anybody wanted signed, took pictures and shit. I am just glad to see somebody doing the right thing by their fans and themselves.