OT:mayday concert starlight theater

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2002
i just found this on ticketmaster
that juvenile is coming for a all day hip hop concert at starlight theater here in kc
just posting this to see if anyone else has heard about this or has anymore info as to who else might be performing since it is a all day concert?

Dec 29, 2002
just talked to dude at hot 103 and he said it is going to be
Juvenile
e 40
dem franchize boyz
youngbloodz
and chamillionaire and lil flip are pending
with more tba

Aug 31, 2005
KILL ALL THAT SHOOTIN SHIT. IF U HAVE A NEGATIVE ATTITUDE SHIT LIKE THAT GON GO DOWN. TRUST ME SECURITY WILL BE SUPER SUPER TIGHT. SOME INFO Y'ALL GOT IS RIGHT SOME IS WRONG. TUNE INTO HOT 103.3 TOMMORROW AT ABOUT 4:30 AND YOU GON HEAR WHUTZ GOIN DOWN OUT OF MY MOUTH AND THE REST OF THE TEAM INVOLVED, TO FIND OUT MORE INFO. KEEP A POSITIVE ATTITUDE AND HOPE FOR THA BEST. PUTTIN BETS ON LIVE AIN'T NO JOKE. I HOPE ALL PEOPLE WHO ATTEND LEAVE THAT BULLSHIT AT HOME.
"RIDIN DIRTY" VOL.3 MIXTAPE HOSTED BY BLEU DAVINCI-OUT TODAY
"MEET ME IN THA TRAP" MIXTAPE HOSTED BY YUNG JOC-NEXT WEEK

PAY ATTENTION KC THA STREETMONSTAZ IS CHANGIN THA GAME

Aug 31, 2005
KILL ALL THAT SHOOTIN SHIT. IF U HAVE A NEGATIVE ATTITUDE SHIT LIKE THAT GON GO DOWN. TRUST ME SECURITY WILL BE SUPER SUPER TIGHT. SOME INFO Y'ALL GOT IS RIGHT SOME IS WRONG. TUNE INTO HOT 103.3 TOMMORROW AT ABOUT 4:30 AND YOU GON HEAR WHUTZ GOIN DOWN OUT OF MY MOUTH AND THE REST OF THE TEAM INVOLVED, TO FIND OUT MORE INFO. KEEP A POSITIVE ATTITUDE AND HOPE FOR THA BEST. PUTTIN BETS ON LIVE AIN'T NO JOKE. I HOPE ALL PEOPLE WHO ATTEND LEAVE THAT BULLSHIT AT HOME.
"RIDIN DIRTY" VOL.3 MIXTAPE HOSTED BY BLEU DAVINCI-OUT TODAY
"MEET ME IN THA TRAP" MIXTAPE HOSTED BY YUNG JOC-NEXT WEEK

PAY ATTENTION KC THA STREETMONSTAZ IS CHANGIN THA GAME

Dec 29, 2002
yea now its
juvenile
e-40
lil flip
bun b
youngbloodz
shawna
rich the factor
r.o.b

and hopefully grant rice gets added he is trying to get on the show right now

Apr 25, 2002
yea ima have to be in there.....tickets on sale tommorrow.....or was that today?....well today or yesterday.....but on the real....last time i went to a concert there....somebody was shootin just as 40 water came on stage.....like halfway into his 1st song.....and that was the 1st time i seen 40 in person......i was mad as fuck cuz tech and rich had performed.....so did messy.....i really wanted to see 40 the most.....but looks like ima get my chance

Aug 31, 2005
I'M GLAD PEOPLE ARE EXCITED AND HAVE A GOOD POSITIVE ATTITUDE. I'M TRYIN 2 MAKE SOME MONEY AND HELP KC IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE. THIS IS JUS THA BEGGINNIN OF SOME BIG SHIT. THA MONSTA MOVEMENT IS IN FULL EFFECT. THERE WILL BE SOME MORE SLOTS FOR LOCALS. STAY TUNED, ALSO LOOK FOR A MIXTAPE FOR THIS EVENT FROM THA STREETMONSTAZ. WE IN THA LAB RIGHT NOW.

FUCK WIT US- WE GOT THA STREETZ ON LOCK

Nov 1, 2005
yep people need to keep that violence out of concerts, im tired of shows getting fucked up because people can't leave the guns at home....dumb ass motherfuckers

Dec 29, 2002
who are they having at yours?
and has anyone on here got there tickets?
also if any local acts wanna perform at the show just hit me up on instant messanger and i can get u the info