(OT..maybe...??)Matic Lee..Doa is Here

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2006
"gone" sounds like it could do damage on the radio. im diggin it. u done any beats for young buck or anyone in the cashville camp?? that would be a big plus if u did.

Jan 6, 2006
tight, i wanna u make a track like "one good time" if u ever get the chance to collaborate with buck. are u messing with anyone else from nashville? i listen to pistol, kool daddy fresh, alil bit of haystak, servin tha world click, rawlow b(rip) and several others.

Feb 11, 2008
www.myspace.com
tight, i wanna u make a track like "one good time" if u ever get the chance to collaborate with buck. are u messing with anyone else from nashville? i listen to pistol, kool daddy fresh, alil bit of haystak, servin tha world click, rawlow b(rip) and several others.
young fyre got some shit with buck...but my beats stray a little from the norm and i rap too so i can't give people shit im gonna use...so yea unless your willing to take a chance, most people don't wanna use my beats ....cause i have my own sound rather than trying to emulate whats popular..and im waiting for people to call on me rather than me hunt them down .....AND ITS THE SAME WAY WITH MR. O'Guinn signing me........id rather you hear about me than me coming to you.....oh and i don't know if you heard herd of rob dee but i got 3 joints on his new album ........and the funny thing is he bought my beats for 50 dollars and then tried to make me pay to buy his album...so i kinda said fuck nashville and i an't fuckin wit rob dee .......niggas have that "crabs in a bucket" mentality...and if they want me they will find me i an't that hard to find

Oct 25, 2006
thanx its true the bitch i wrote about in gone is dyking now.....so all my 7's ate my 9's
Haha you're a fool Matic, and on the whole "own sound" thing, if I could relate you to any production in the game today, your beats sound like some certain Bay-area type shit (not all Bay type shit, but a few that I've heard before). Keep up the great work bro, I'm definitely looking forward to your album after listening to Infinity.

Oct 2, 2006
I feel that blog on your myspace about get off the bullshit.

That's like when people ask me if i want to do a collabo with them... I like to send smartass messages in response... for example:

Thanks for taking the time to checkout my page and realize I make fucking videos. I figured with a video posted on my page and the rates I charge you would have realized I am not a rapper or singer... don't send me your generic ass messages.... btw your music sucks ass, no wonder you have to send out collab offers to people who dont sing or rap.

Aug 31, 2005
I feel that blog on your myspace about get off the bullshit.

That's like when people ask me if i want to do a collabo with them... I like to send smartass messages in response... for example:

Thanks for taking the time to checkout my page and realize I make fucking videos. I figured with a video posted on my page and the rates I charge you would have realized I am not a rapper or singer... don't send me your generic ass messages.... btw your music sucks ass, no wonder you have to send out collab offers to people who dont sing or rap.
haha do they even bother with a fuck you reply...or do they just bury their head [and pride] in the sand?