ot: kirby!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 30, 2002
He (Murs) came in town (phoenix) by himself this past friday, and he did an interview for a friend of mine at the radio station. Before hand he called me and told me to come down so he could introduce me. This time I came prepared and took a bunch of Strange promo with me, he gave me some of his promo, and the cd. It is pretty good.

If you like living legends, Scarub has a project coming out, a cat named Mustafah who is a good friend of mine did 5 or 6 beats for him. He has been in a court battle with 50 cent for over a year because 50 stole the beat for puppy love from him. This is a very legit lawsuit for a beat that Mustafah had already copyrighted. Dude is sick you can check him out on myspace at myspace.com/mustafasbeats. I am introducing him to Tech when he comes to town. I could see him becoming a major producer at some point.

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
haha oh wait.... kirby u suck.....
happy opticn9ne, why is someone on here always so quick to try to start a fight... maybe ur just pointing out what u do in your personal life, and if so, im not mad at ya becuz i'd want to put the blame on someone else if i rode dick all day like u do....

:edit:
i must have been out of touch with the world for awhile becuz, i didnt know saying thanks for something is now considered dick riding...

Jun 29, 2005
He (Murs) came in town (phoenix) by himself this past friday, and he did an interview for a friend of mine at the radio station. Before hand he called me and told me to come down so he could introduce me. This time I came prepared and took a bunch of Strange promo with me, he gave me some of his promo, and the cd. It is pretty good.

If you like living legends, Scarub has a project coming out, a cat named Mustafah who is a good friend of mine did 5 or 6 beats for him. He has been in a court battle with 50 cent for over a year because 50 stole the beat for puppy love from him. This is a very legit lawsuit for a beat that Mustafah had already copyrighted. Dude is sick you can check him out on myspace at myspace.com/mustafasbeats. I am introducing him to Tech when he comes to town. I could see him becoming a major producer at some point.
KCC u in the A too? I did't even know Murs came.!!! Damn I didn't hear The Nutz say anything about?? lol