OT Ketchup

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Micheal Bay couldn't direct himself out of a paper bag if he didn't have four thousand people cg'ing his explosions.

Nate, I honestly hate you. I've never hated a "person" online so much. I honestly hate you so much, that I feel bad for you... You, and your daughter, and her mom. I hate you so much, I would actually donate money to you. You're such a failure, that you evoke feelings of sympathy from people. I suppose that's how you get people to record in your dirty basement.

Apr 8, 2006
www.vinylacedecals.com
Micheal Bay couldn't direct himself out of a paper bag if he didn't have four thousand people cg'ing his explosions.

Nate, I honestly hate you. I've never hated a "person" online so much. I honestly hate you so much, that I feel bad for you... You, and your daughter, and her mom. I hate you so much, I would actually donate money to you. You're such a failure, that you evoke feelings of sympathy from people. I suppose that's how you get people to record in your dirty basement.
ahahahaha i generally refrain from Nate bashing but I feel compelled to give credit where credit is due lol

Sep 25, 2006
www.jsmitty.com
Man I feel sorry for N8, but with a post like this...I think he's just trying 2 see how many people will respond lol And as far as Michael Bay...dude needs to stick to Transformers cuz Nightmare on Elm Street and Friday The 13th were "mediocre". They were alright, but he aint got shit on Zombie when it comes to rebooting horror flicks.

Jan 16, 2007
im surprised this thread hasnt been closed yet....what's thedeal? I guess we should hurt N8's feelings even more...whaddaya say?

KCMEX

Sicc OG
Aug 22, 2005

Classic Shit!!!!