OT: K.U. sucks BillyGoat nuts....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 10, 2006
the coach has nothing to do with it, if kansas could guard the three point shot and lower their turnovers the game would have been over

Aug 21, 2002
Its a whole 360 when it comes to sports in Missouri & Kansas...

1. The Chiefs can go 16-0 and still lose the first round of the playoffs.
2. The Royals will have a perfect record in Pre-Season and come out and lose the first 8 games in the regular season and end up with the worst record in the league.
3. MU, them fuckers have a good team for two years solid, dont win a title and half the players leave to jump for the NBA!
4. KU, already proven...
5. Maybe a NBA team in Kansas City would be such a bad idea! I would be a season ticket holder just to see the other teams! Haaa...
6. Oh wait, "Lets build an arena or bid for a Hockey team that wont be here in 5 years nor sell out past the first half the season when the fans realize it was all hype and Hockey suxxx!"

Kansas City wont ever be shit, cause we keep investing money on bullshit and expect great results! We aint even got shit to see when people come here, oooohhhh, The City of Fountains! I doubt it, when the last time a fountains been built here??? I am sure we arent the city with the most fountains because we've had the same number of fountains since 1978! KC needs an NBA team plain and simple, it gives us a better chance that if the other pro teams such as NFL, or Baseball that there is another team to look forward to at least some sort of accomplishment! All we have to put our energy in to is the Chump Chiefs and once game 9 comes, the season predictably over and we go back to our collective lives.

Sep 17, 2003
Nawww... almost any college in the land would love to have Bill Self for their head coach. I would say Kansas just came out flat and was out played down the stretch by a Bradley team that was more hungry for the win.

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
Damn Maszive! I agree though... when I talk to people about going back with me to visit Kansas City... everyone's like... "how far from St Louis is it. There's shit to do there". Noone wants to visit KC...

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
im not too surprised...i had them losing in the second round though...what dude posted about the chiefs and royals is true too, lol...im still hurtin over the national championship loss to syracuse...i was so fuckin pissed that roy williams could never win a championship then wins one with NC...KU always chokes.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
nah..its just how young teams play when they get to that level..

They were not ready...for that game.
I aint makin excuses..
but they are just real young and it was a learning curve..next year..they will be a top 3 team..

Watch.

Feb 3, 2003
ROCK CHALK CHOKE HAWK. These fools lose EVERY TIME. Hell, even when Roy was there they could not win the big one. Its gotta be "The Curse Of The Phog"!!!!!

Jul 14, 2004
JLMACN said:
nah..its just how young teams play when they get to that level..
They were not ready...for that game.
I aint makin excuses..
but they are just real young and it was a learning curve..next year..they will be a top 3 team..

YEP. What was it, 4 starters FRESHMAN or something like that.

Also, I think they was just played out from their sucess in the conference tournament.