OT: It's My Birthday...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
and thought I'd let my strange fam in on the party...

tonight will consist of good food, my girl and close family at home with some Alize' and some Caribou's to go around, shortly followed with some good fashioned xxx action (YEEAH) which will blend into the next day in which I'll be looking for a new 05 Holden Caprice which is getting booked in to get a full F/B/S/S airbag install along with some new 20" wires and finally a night out at Topolino's, a quality italian restaraunt here in St. Kilda Beach, Melbourne.

IT'S A CELEBRATION BITCHES and yes, I am one grateful and happy mothafucka

:siccness::siccness:

Holla

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Hope you have a good one, man.
Don't drink too much and get the whiskey dick. Hahaha.
:cool:

Happy birthday homie. Have fun man!

Post pics of your whip too!
fa sho!

props homie

koo, have a good one . BUT Alize? what are homo? lol wtf WEAK drink some 252's and get fucked up
never been a drinker, which had a lot to do with ball and my lifestyle at the time... just never got into it and if I do I drink to enjoy as opposed to ''not being homo''

but if it makes you feel BIG AND STRONG, more power to you

Why are you so concerned about what another man has to drink. What are you homo?

He did say he was also drinkin with his girl and family, could be for them or maybe himself who gives a fuck?
touche'

Feb 12, 2006
Happy birthday, hope it doesn't turn out like mine a few days ago, I got so wasted the night before I was hung over on my bday and did almost nothing that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.