OT:INMATE ADMITS HE SHOT TUPAC, NAMES JIMMY HENCHMEN, DIDDY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2005
Ron Galella, WireImage
A convicted murderer, long suspected of involvement in the 1994 Quad Studios shooting of Tupac Shakur, has finally admitted to committing the crime, and has accused Game's manager, Jimmy "Henchmen" Rosemond -- founder of Czar Entertainment -- of masterminding the botched robbery, which left the legendary rapper shot five times.

"I want to apologize to his [Tupac's] family and for the mistake I did for that sucker [Rosemond]," Dexter Isaac told AllHipHop.com today (June 15), on the eve of Tupac's 40th birthday.

In an explosive confession dedicated to his former friend, whom he helped to launch entertainment company Henchmen Entertainment in 1989, Isaac explained that he has "stayed silent in prison for the past 13 years, doing a life sentence like a real soldier should," but that he is "tired of listening to your [Rosemond's] lies."

"In 1994, James Rosemond hired me to rob 2Pac Shakur at the Quad Studio," said Isaac, who is currently housed in Brooklyn, N.Y.'s Metropolitan Detention Center. "He gave me $2,500, plus all the jewelry I took, except for one ring, which he wanted for himself. It was the biggest of the two diamond rings that we took. He said he wanted to put the stone in a new setting for his girlfriend at the time, Cynthia Ried. I still have as proof the chain that we took that night in the robbery."

While Tupac survived the shooting, which took place on November 30, 1994, in Manhattan's Quad Recording Studios, and left him shot twice in the head, the incident directly instigated the deadly East Coast-West Cost rap feud, which resulted in the shooting deaths of both Tupac and his East Coast rival Biggie Smalls.

Isaac's shocking statement goes on to hint at future revelations regarding the fallen rappers, even drawing Bad Boy honcho-turned-entertainment mogul Diddy into the fray, claiming that Rosemond will "flip" on Biggie's former cohort for his involvement in the shootings.

"Now I'm not going to talk about my friend Biggie's death or 2Pac's death, but I would like to give their mothers some closure. It's about time that some one did, and I will do so at a different time," Isaac continued ominously. "Jimmy, you and Puffy like to come off all innocent-like, but as the saying goes: You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. Mr. Rosemond, I ask you: Are you going to flip on Puffy when the feds get you? To save yourself like you have done in the past?"

Rosemond, who manages rapper Game, singer Sean Kingston and Mike Tyson, among others, is currently still on the lam, facing federal cocaine conspiracy charges, and has been accused of being a government informant by the New York Daily News, 50 Cent and others.

Isaac is currently serving life in prison for the robbery and murder of a Brooklyn taxi-cab driver.

Jan 4, 2005
another article...

On the eve of what would have been Tupac Shakur's 40th birthday, an imprisoned man has admitted to shooting the late rapper/actor during a robbery at Manhattan's Quad Studios in November 1994. What's even more startling is that the alleged triggerman, Dexter Isaac, is claiming in a letter that was obtained by AllHipHop.com that 'Pac's former associate, Jimmy "Henchman" Rosemond, paid him $2,500 to do the deed.

While this may be a revelation to some, 'Pac's former protégé and Outlawz member E.D.I. Mean told MTV News that he was well aware.

"It's not news for us, because this is information that we been had and that been knew about. And we always knew that it'll come out one day, because what's done in the dark always comes to light," he said before pointing to Shakur's music as proof. "I just feel like it's verification for what 'Pac said, because a lot of people felt when 'Pac was saying what he was saying on Makaveli that he was out of line for saying that."

The specific lyric E.D. is referencing is from "Against All Odds," a fiery track that appeared on Tupac's The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory album (commonly referred to as the Makaveli album). On the song, the now-deceased MC implies that Henchman set him up in 1994 as he raps: "And did I mention promise to pay back Jimmy Henchman in due time/ I know you bitch n---as is listenin', the world is mine/ Set me up, wet me up, n---as stuck me up/ Heard the guns bust, but you tricks never shut me up."

Ultimately, E.D.I. Mean believes that Isaac's confession will eventually help the authorities solve the 1996 murder of Shakur as well as the 1997 shooting death of the Notorious B.I.G. — two crimes that many feel are related. "This will go on for a little bit longer, and I really feel like it's a domino effect," he said. "This will really lead up to their actual murderers. Both Big and 'Pac and everybody can move on, and this will be like some closure for not only the families, but the whole hip-hop community, because it's been an open wound since 1996 and 1997."

In a 2008 interview with MTV News, Rosemond denied any involvement in the 1994 shooting and dismissed the song as a shock tactic that rappers often use. "Absolutely never [had I] even know about it, never heard about it — before, afterward — had nothing to do with it," Rosemond added about the ambush. "Nobody that I know [was] associated with [the attack], and this is why I have confidently, in the last 14 years, told people that they can dig up whatever they want to dig up. And I've been very firm in what I've said to people: that I've had nothing to do with it."

Isaac, who is currently serving life in prison for murder, robbery, fraud and witness-intimidation charges, tells a different story. "I want to apologize to his family [Tupac Shakur] and for the mistake I did for that sucker [Jimmy Henchman]," Isaac told AllHipHop.com from prison. "I am trying to clean it up to give [Tupac's and Biggie's] mothers some closure."

Rosemond himself is facing legal trouble. On May 17, news broke that federal authorities issued an arrest warrant for Henchman in connection with a drug case. Henchman, who runs Czar Entertainment, a company that manages the career of the Game and other rap artists, fired back in a letter, lashing out at the "slanderous media" coverage he has received about the case. He also went on to call out Isaac's credibility. "If the government is relying on informants like Winston 'Winnie' Harris, a convicted drug dealer and Jamaican deportee, who came to me and motioned via hand signal that he was forced to wear a wire and begged me to skip town, or Dexter Isaac, who is serving life in prison plus 30 years, then I'm sure I will not be offered a fair trial."

Mar 30, 2011
if you watch thug angel two (or whatever on vh1) napoleon tells the story of pac's death and involvement with bad boy. they blur out his mouth but not enough you can catch the beginning of his lips mouthing "bad boy".

he says orlando anderson and some crips went after a bounty on the deathrow chains for diddy. they wanted to use it for a video and throw it in everybody's faces but the fucked up part about it was he died that night in vegas so it fucked everything up.

he quotes biggie saying that "you wanna war? get your money up."

so for the fuck of it i went back to machiaveli and the last words spoken on that whole cd is from tupac he says "you said if i wanna war to get my money up, now i got my money up so now it's war."

put those together and tell me if their crews don't know whats up?

May 7, 2008
^ yea we know that already..but with this dude coming out and saying all this shit.. whats changed ? whats happening with the info ?? or is it just all talk ?..

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
http://www.imagebanana.com/view/0yv3njws/1000.4112.22790236.AHHdexterissaacss.jpg

A man has admitted to shooting rap star Tupac Shakur in 1994 after being paid $2,500 dollars by James "Jimmy Henchman" Rosemond in inside Manhattan's Quad Studios in November of 1994.

Dexter Isaac, a former friend of Rosemond, is an inmate currently serving life in prison for murder, robbery and other offenses.

Isaac came forward Wednesday (June 15th) with the information on the eve of what would be Tupac's 40th birthday.

He confessed to his involvement in the November 30th, 1994 shooting of Tupac Shakur to AllHipHop.com, after Jimmy Henchman identified him in a statement, relating to Henchman's indictment for dealing numerous kilos of cocaine.

"I want to apologize to his family [Tupac Shakur] and for the mistake I did for that sucker [Jimmy Henchman]," Dexter Isaac told AllHipHop.com from prison. "I am trying to clean it up to give [Tupac and Biggie's] mothers some closure."

Henchmen, who is currently on the run from Federal officials, claimed that Dexter Isaac, along with other incarcerated inmates were cooperating with the government in an investigation of his alleged drug dealing activities.

"If the government is relying on informants like Winston “Winnie” Harris, a convicted drug dealer and Jamaican deportee, who came to me and motioned via hand signal that he was forced to wear a wire and begged me to skip town or Dexter Isaac who is serving life in prison plus 30 years, then I’m sure I will not be offered a fair trial," Henchman said in a statement released to AllHipHop.com in May of 2011.

Dexter Isaac told AllHipHop.com that he decided to confess to the robberies to prove Jimmy Henchman's involvement, in addition to clearing his conscious for the shooting.

Isaac said he was comfortable going on record relating to the robbery and shooting, since the statute of limitations had expired. Legally, no one can be prosecuted for the assault at this time.

Isaac was a lifelong friend of Jimmy Henchmen, who helped the former mogul set up his first company, Henchman Entertainment, in 1989.

Isaac claims he never cooperated with the government in any investigation, and Jimmy Henchman's allegations infuriated him.

Isaac, who is also from Brooklyn has long been suspected of being involved in the Quad shooting of Tupac Shakur, along with an associate name Spencer "Scooter" Bowens, who is also serving a life sentence.

According to the confession below, Dexter Isaac not only knows what happened to Tupac Shakur's jewelry, but he claims he is also in possession of the Hip-Hop star's chain that was taken during the altercation on that infamous night on November 7, 1994.

The shooting on November 30th, was the start of a deadly feud that resulted in the murders of both Tupac Shakur and Notorious B.I.G.

Their murders have never been solved.

Isaac was indicted by the government in 1998 and was subsequently sentenced to life in prison for murder, robbery, fraud and witness intimidation charges.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Isaac's confession will eventually help the authorities solve the 1996 murder of Shakur as well as the 1997 shooting death of the Notorious B.I.G.
This is all that (would) ultimately matter(s). I don't think anyone gives a fuck about the '94 shooting in the grand scheme of things. Maybe back in '96 before the fatal shooting, but...

Nov 14, 2002
Yeah this is some "whatever" shit. It wasn't the fatal shooting, and everyone already knows Diddy had something to do with it.

Guys just saying what we all already know, really.

I thought I gave a fuck for a minute, but I don't, and nobody else should.

May 7, 2008
i do.. i always wanted this shit sorted << specially after seeing pac's bullshit character in that biggy smalls movie lol bad boy just love throwing passive insults at pac memory..

May 7, 2008
haha that shit was everywhere when it came out.. seeing that ugly fat dude fucking a fake lil kim was hilarious LOL ...fuck bad boy and there bullshit tho <