OT: IN 2012 THE EARTH WILL ALIGN WITH THE SUN (THE END OF MANKIND)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Yo I'd lick that happy trail up straight between the tits and bite her neck... I'm glad all you internet people want to pretend like you have the opportunity to tell a girl like her to fuck off every day... that's cute.

That girl is beautiful and she'd be hotter if she didn't have fake tiddies.

If she walked up to you in a club (which would never happen unless she was so drunk that she stumbled into you), I'd love to see some of you go... "Nah you have a trail up your stomach..."

Please. You'd eat those hairs if you had a chance.

Jul 16, 2008
I mean I see what yall talking bout... But tell me you wouldnt hit, or at least let her wrap them lips around your junk
MAN THATS WHAT I'M SAYING!!!!!!!! IN real life if you was approached by a fine bitch like that, the last thing you would do is turn her down over a happy trail lol.

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
Yo I'd lick that happy trail up straight between the tits and bite her neck... I'm glad all you internet people want to pretend like you have the opportunity to tell a girl like her to fuck off every day... that's cute.

That girl is beautiful and she'd be hotter if she didn't have fake tiddies.

If she walked up to you in a club (which would never happen unless she was so drunk that she stumbled into you), I'd love to see some of you go... "Nah you have a trail up your stomach..."

Please. You'd eat those hairs if you had a chance.
People got some high standards. I'll fuck a bitch with hairy arm pits if I'm drunk enough.

Oct 25, 2006
I've never seen someone post a message and EVERYONE on the site just ridicule him EVERY TIME HE POSTS. And to top it off, he comes back and never learns his lesson.

I fucking love it.

Jun 9, 2007
He's probably talking about the HAARP program in Alaska, but I'd hazard a guess and say he has no clue what HAARP even stands for, much less what they're actually doing.

Jan 8, 2006
yes they do have control over weather. the HAARP program and chemtrails are directly related programs. this has been happening for decades.

Remember the Olympics in Beijing china? well many people within Chinas government were openly stating that they "guaruntee clear skies for opening ceremonies" and further went into details about coordinating the weather.

http://www.impactlab.com/2008/03/30/china-planning-massive-weather-modification-for-olympics/

don't be so quick to doubt what someone says... especially if you know nothing about the topic

my question is:
if you call someone a fucking idiot, and it turns out that person is actually correct, what do you consider the person who just called him a fucking idiot? a super fucking idiot is my guess.

Jun 9, 2007
^ true, but N8 has a long history of being full of nonsense...

I didnt discount the HAARP theory and weather control. I just pointed out the fact that I highly doubt N8 is actually educated on the topic.

Nov 14, 2002
I've looked into chemtrails and all that type of shit before. It's interesting, but pics from the ground of trails don't do enough to back up the statement that the government controls the weather. If that's the case, then what is the motive behind grounding/delaying some 800 flights around the nation because of a storm on the east coast? We're in a recession. Wouldn't it make sense that if the government was "controlling" the weather that they'd make the storm system go away to keep business running as usual?

I'm looking out the window at two feet of snow wondering how the Obama administration is benifiting from that. Perhaps he has a secret stock in milk, toilet paper, snow shovels and salt.

if you call someone a fucking idiot, and it turns out that person is actually correct, what do you consider the person who just called him a fucking idiot? a super fucking idiot is my guess.
He's not correct, and China has said a LOT of shit. I'm hardly going to form my opinion on what is only a conspiracy theory in the first place, based on some bullshit that China said trying to hype the olympics. They also told all the local restaraunts to take dog off of their menu's for that period of time.

So....