OT:I have an affinity for men

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 14, 2002
Shut the fuck up bitchy bitch. If you wanted so badly to make that point why didn't you do it in one of the off topic threads. If you don't fuckin' like it, ask Travis if you can be mod and do something about it. Otherwise, I'm getting sick of seeing your stupid sig all over the place. All you do is contribute to the off topic threads and bump them anyway. You were the one commenting on Toy Story yesterday, were you not? I remember because you're such a little fagot.

And when I say "fagot", I don't mean you like men sexually, I mean that you might as well because you're a bitch. Go to an ICP site and die.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
It's difficult to properly note sarcasm and smug behavior online, but I'm picking up on the bullshit you're trying to pull.

Go make the news happen if you want some shit to post up that's off topic, though I completely grasp and fully understand you're trying to troll.

Jul 4, 2009
I agree with Tim suprisingly but as to it being dead with Strange until around Febuary. I cant see half of these people go into the other forums and fuck around so the random off topic shit is unavoidable.
This also needs to have an O/T on the title...just sayin.

Feb 13, 2006
I agree with Tim suprisingly but as to it being dead with Strange until around Febuary. I cant see half of these people go into the other forums and fuck around so the random off topic shit is unavoidable.
This also needs to have an O/T on the title...just sayin.
I like rolling to other forums but, this one always has the dumbest shit or funniest shit I have seen going on.

Nov 7, 2006
you know what i hate? people who hate on such little things in life like posting something irrelevant in a strange music thread. there i said it

Jul 4, 2009
Wait what did Tim say before L.D.S. fucked with it?
LMAO! thats what happened,

I like rolling to other forums but, this one always has the dumbest shit or funniest shit I have seen going on.
IMO the people who mostly post the shit that isnt this label their names has something relavant to Strange music and, well it would make them seem obsessed which they practically are. Idk I rarely see a lot of people from here in the open. leave me alone im high right now!

Feb 13, 2006
LMAO! thats what happened,

IMO the people who mostly post the shit that isnt this label their names has something relavant to Strange music and, well it would make them seem obsessed which they practically are. Idk I rarely see a lot of people from here in the open. leave me alone im high right now!
Well usually I only post if there is something that hasn't already been said. Most of the time everyone has all the bases covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.