OT:Hopsin beef vol.666?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 11, 2006
www.myspace.com
Jan 16, 2007
hopsin has beef with somebody......im sorry even though the dude has skills.....dude would get his ass beat by anyone hell even young berg could kick his ass

Jan 11, 2006
www.myspace.com
theres just something about hopsin hes too real to deny.

callme a dickrider or whatever, but fact is im gunna be in his corner.

especially with some beef with a studiogangster from youtube. "ethugs" mmm such a great thing. speak truth or get the fuck out the booth.

Jan 11, 2006
www.myspace.com
i guess for someone who hasnt ever toured yeah. but given that fact hes never toured, hes one of those guys backed by money. its preposterous. any idiot can really buy a bunch of equipment and make a few videos and tracks. hopsin basicly did everything on his own (yes there was help from other FV members) but basicly he did it from the ground up like he said. people like us our parents didnt have a "plan" and let us basicly fuckup our lives. the hard route is the way to go, cause whoknows if that easy routes gunna be there, then you wont know what the fuck to do when you have to take the hard route will you?

Jan 29, 2006
i guess for someone who hasnt ever toured yeah. but given that fact hes never toured, hes one of those guys backed by money. its preposterous. any idiot can really buy a bunch of equipment and make a few videos and tracks. hopsin basicly did everything on his own (yes there was help from other FV members) but basicly he did it from the ground up like he said. people like us our parents didnt have a "plan" and let us basicly fuckup our lives. the hard route is the way to go, cause whoknows if that easy routes gunna be there, then you wont know what the fuck to do when you have to take the hard route will you?
im not sure what your talking about

Feb 28, 2008
Boy you done smoked yourself retarded.

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
I have to concur with everyone else and say "lolwut"

I wonder what you mean that you had to go the hard route?
Did your parents make you get a job or something?

Jun 13, 2005
Novi is fine, he caters to a different crowd, he will fit in perfectly with the mainstream acts. and he killed hop on Marcus pt. 2. Hop shouldn't have paid any attention to dude, should of just let the shit die right off the bat, now he's just made himself look ridiculous.