OT:has anyone??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 15, 2005
ever posted there own music or suggestions on here that any of you guys like....the only place people have posted shit that was worth listening to was over at...Madesicc..but ive never even tried listening to the shit one here cuz ten psots down people are saying the same shit..."it fuckin sucks"

Ps.
was this a dumb question?

May 12, 2004
I often thought about it, but I don't wanna put something up unless I'm getting CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, which is always fine with me. But given the state this board's in, that's all we're gonna see, and I don't feel like mindless shittalk.

Mar 15, 2005
yeah i know what you mean...but you gotta remember whos board this is, i mean who they listen to, tech n9ne ...you could go over to like to a 50 cent board and they'll love your type a shit... they'll probally think its better then 50 cent...its all about goin to the right place yada mean..i mean looky icp ..somehoww they are liked alot lol j/k

Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
Xx-Ghost-xX said:
but ive never even tried listening to the shit one here cuz ten psots down people are saying the same shit..."it fuckin sucks"
Usually when somebody with less than 10 posts makes a thread sayin "listen to my music".....
it does suck.

Dec 3, 2005
^ very true, i was feelin take me away and death bed on your site but not the someone like me song. but u got some skills versus the other posts about "check out my shit"

Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
I'm workin on the next one now... I'm takin my time with this one...

so far I got...
3rd Degree from KCMO,,,,
Grewsum....
Profit from KCMO...
and T-Rock (formerly of Hypnotize Mindz)....

with M5 Productions on the beats (so you know the tracks are bangin)....

no release date or anything yet... I'm takin my time with this one... tryin to make sure everything goes right....

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
Xx-Ghost-xX said:
I got knuckle game, but I don't use that
Fuck a fair one, where the two-twos at
Where the nitrous oxide and balloons at
Where my motherfucking Uncle Howie goons at
- guess who
This for everybody holdin hammers/
If you comin to our shows then you go bananas/
and holdin bannerz in supportin of me and jamal/ ....... (??? *that line is off a bit)
run up on you fuckin pigs with the heaters and all/
I'm deceiving tha law that's what I'm here for/
the reason why I'm drinkin all the fuckin beer for/

Vinnie Paz - Jedi Mind Tricks - Legacy Of Blood - The Age of the Sacred Terror

good track

Oct 16, 2004
C-MOB said:
I'd say fuck it...
if they like it they like it if they don't they don't...

www.myspace.com/cmobazazel

Show love or hate....
i'm fine with either one....

just tell me why you like it or don't...
your shit that i have heard is tight. I downloaded 2 of your songs and listened to em on my mp3 player at werk and loved em. Do you still have copies of your album cause when next paycheck rolls around i would like to purchase it from you

Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
yeah I got a few hundred left before I re-up...

you can get it at cdbaby.com or you can just get it directly from me if you want....
PM me if you wanna get it directly from me to let me know where to send it...