OT: George Zelaya at the GOTJ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2006
how does he play at GOTJ when he hasnt even dropped his cd yet? nonetheless props to him for getting exposure but milkin this cd release is bogus in my mind. drop the album, have a few gems that get appreciated by an intellgent audience and keep moving on, but i guess that from the disgruntled bystander point of view

Sep 11, 2002
how does he play at GOTJ when he hasnt even dropped his cd yet? nonetheless props to him for getting exposure but milkin this cd release is bogus in my mind. drop the album, have a few gems that get appreciated by an intellgent audience and keep moving on, but i guess that from the disgruntled bystander point of view
i didnt know you neeeded to drop a cd in order to perform live

Mar 2, 2005
Yeah this album is getting ridiculous. It's like he's making 2 songs a year so in 7 years the album will finally drop with a total of 14 songs. By then, nobody will care. Nobody cares anymore right now.

Feb 9, 2006
Funny... I was skimmin through my Ipod last night on the way home from work and came across sum Zelaya and was slappin that shit all the way home. I then thought....

WHEN THE FUCK IS HIS ALBUM DROPPING!!!

Damn i saw the Tech youtube clip like 3 fuckin years ago.

I will still cop it when it comes out, I really like Zelaya's style, his mixtape really got me wanting to hear more... Plus seeing this video made me really wanna hear his shit more too....

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
patience is key but I honestly ran out a few years ago when it came to this...

DROP THE FUCKING TECH TRACK ALREADY

the snippet dropped in '06 goddamn it by the time it drop's the production better be 4x better to equate to the time it took to release (and counting)

Nov 14, 2002
Funny... I was skimmin through my Ipod last night on the way home from work and came across sum Zelaya and was slappin that shit all the way home. I then thought....

WHEN THE FUCK IS HIS ALBUM DROPPING!!!

Damn i saw the Tech youtube clip like 3 fuckin years ago.

I will still cop it when it comes out, I really like Zelaya's style, his mixtape really got me wanting to hear more... Plus seeing this video made me really wanna hear his shit more too....

I didn't give two shits about this dude until you posted this video. Now I want an album. It's not so much the dude's music as it is his personality though. Seems like a cool dude. He's like the opposite of Prozak.