ot: esham - dmt sessions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 18, 2007

fine detroit hiphop
another masterpiece from esham
dmt sessions drops june 21

tracklist
1. oooooooooooohhhhhwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeee!!! 00:03:54
2. DMT Sessions (feat. Danny Brown) 00:03:10
3. Valhalla Rising 00:04:47
4. China White 00:02:02
5. Lysergic Acid Diethylamide 00:03:25
6. Oxycontin 00:04:32
7. Clonazepam 00:03:37
8. Sildenafil Citrate 00:03:44
9. Skrewberry Kush 00:03:13
10. Codeine Phosphate Promethazine 00:02:05
11. Scante 00:03:39
12. Psilocybin 00:02:44
13. A-thujone 00:01:33
14. Phencyclidine 00:04:28
15. Yellow Jackets 00:03:11
16. Methylenedioxymethamphetamine 00:03:33
17. Lophophora Williams II 00:01:40
18. Dimethyltryptamine 00:05:13
19. Jack3d 00:02:54
20. Coma 00:03:49

enjoy

Jan 11, 2006
www.myspace.com
drugs are bad herbs are good.
eventually people wont even smoke cannibus.
edibles and liquids are nommies these days.
i remember these lame chronic candys that only gave you the taste or at least for me... lol

DMT.................. all i have to say is......

DO IT!

and esham don't get credit but i think basicly music industry beef these days are just pops out the mouth for fun and ultimately wrestling type staged beefs. take a second look at your favorite rappers roots sometime. might school ya.

Oct 18, 2007
i dont get it, you dont dig it? why? its still the same e, you cant find doper music, shits heavy i bet you got some weak speakers, nobody can fuck with esham musicaly, his last album (suspended animation) was recorded with live rock band, you take anything from it and still itd be better than anything from kabosh (if it ever drops)

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
i dont get it, you dont dig it? why? its still the same e, you cant find doper music, shits heavy i bet you got some weak speakers, nobody can fuck with esham musicaly, his last album (suspended animation) was recorded with live rock band, you take anything from it and still itd be better than anything from kabosh (if it ever drops)
Lol @ I can't find anyone doper than E.
Everyone I listen to is doper than Esham nowadays.

Feb 20, 2008
DMT is an indiginous chemical that is produced by our own brains and is quite possibly the gateway to the alternate reality we all question. You literally meet higher intelligent beings and shit. So it's actually more natural to us than herb and you tripp balls on it every night (it's what creates dreams/is a reality stabilizer). Anyways as homo erectus stated do it, but only if you want a serious life changing reality check and i recommend reading The Spirit Molecule by Dr. Rick Strassman... One of the best novels I've ever read. Or if you're lazy you can watch the new documentary... http://www.thespiritmolecule.com/

Feb 20, 2008
yeah you can definitely have a bad trip on DMT however the majority of strassman's studies showed the good outweigh the bad. there was 60 volunteers and they did over 400 doses. most of them are euphoric, but can be overwhelming. you literally leave your body and enter hyperspace. and the more times you do it you get more comfortable like you can navigate your way through space.little aliens and shit talk to you and examine you and ask about love and shitand how we have it. it could get scary though because the for real like examine you and use tools and shit. in one of the chapters a dude got something implanted in his arm and another dude got raped by like alien alligators. those were the only two bad trips that i would really not want to happen. the others just get freaked out cause it's so real and shit... zero this flashing dick i keep seeing is really throwin me off as i respond to your question. anyways, i'd only reccomend it to elitest who arent simple minded people, and have had previous psychedelic experiences (however it for real is the safest but most powerful hallucinogen) it's pretty much like you die and enter the afterlife for like 5 to 7 minutes, then you pop back in your body and are fine. i'd go buy the book. i'd also like to say that this is more than a "drug" this shit is like the answer to something people as a whole aren't willing to even question. science has totally thrown away psychedelic studies because of our fucky government. it's like if they made a sci-fi movie about this shit people would be like holy shit! this is the answer to the fucking universe. it's been around for thousands of years, yet it stays seriously behind closed doors. joe rogan explains it the best, he's a serious visionary and psychedelic advocate outside of his career. watch and learn: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grcqs9cDuN8&feature=related

Nov 14, 2002
zero this flashing dick i keep seeing is really throwin me off as i respond to your question.
I just lol'd.

Yeah I'm going to change it soon. I just wanted to see how long people would put up with cock in my sig just because it's from a dope movie.

I listen to Rogan all the time so I've heard him talk about it at length. It sounds very interesting, but I've never been much of a psychedelic guy. I've ate mushrooms a few times and usually enjoyed myself... but DMT sounds very interesting, and scary as hell at the same time.