OT: Ducoh

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2003
You ever notice how this stupid name keeps popping up every couple of months and nobody ever responds to the topic...

NOBODY FUCKING CARES ABOUT THIS DOUCHE!

Quit posting it on this forum! :angry:

Nov 13, 2002
www.70mile.com
Volrox said:
You ever notice how this stupid name keeps popping up every couple of months and nobody ever responds to the topic...

since when did you and your 226 posts become someone to say anything about posting in this forum

Aug 18, 2002
Volrox said:

Fuck You....You can read the topic. And its "Off" if you don't want to anything to do with it then why you click? Just tryin to help my partners get some exposure. A lot of KC people in the Forum...Nick if its a problem do whatever you gotta do, but I see a many topics that ain't worth a damn here...especially these days. And since Tech and Strange used to do a lot of work with Tekneko maybe their artists might appeal to some of the same Strange listeners. I'm done. :dead:

If anybodys got any critiques worth stating that might help make the music better thats more of what I/they are looking for.

Aug 18, 2002
Ya'll mafuckers can keep talkin shit...cuz for the most of ya thats all you good at. Get your own stop the hating. Ducoh (Deuce-O) represents Lawrence and KC. Another upcoming artist working with Tekneko Bros. along with Donta' Slusha, Dime P & Felon, Money, Swell, etc. If you don't know now you do....don't let a name get in the way of the music.