OT:Disturbed?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

d2v

Sicc OG
Sep 18, 2006
I was listening to Disturbeds new album and I think there style would go good wit Tech's. Just a thought

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Good thought. I was digging through an old stack of cd's today and ran into Believe. It's been a minute since I've listened to that album. It's good shit.

Dec 27, 2005
i have a feeling tech would agree with this.....now stage performance is a different story...dude from disturbed comes out in tight leather homo lookin pants. I seen them live a couple times. They suck performance wise compared to tecca nina

Aug 31, 2005
everyone.go.listen.to.the sickness.now

Meaning of Life used to by my favorite song by them...i need to grab their new shit

ive seen them perform a few times, and while they arent tech they still have a decent show for a rock group

May 31, 2007
Disturbed is great =]
Liberate me is a good song
down with the sickness is also great

DIstrubed is pretty good.. They were better back in the day gotta peep the new CD but yes Liberate and Down with the Sickness have got to be 2 of my favorite tracks...

Kabosh maybe??? just throwin that out there

Aug 25, 2007
I'd rather hear him over beats by Dr. Dre, Da Rockwilder, Stoupe The Enemy Of Mankind, Celph Titled, J-Zone, Domingo, Blue Sky Black Death, DJ Premier (THAT would be interesting), RZA, DJ Muggs, and maybe a Manny Fresh track, why not.

Jun 9, 2007
Disturbed is good, I haven't heard all the new album yet but the shit I have heard is nice...

I'd rather see Tech collab with System of a Down tho, or at least Serj

Jun 22, 2007
yep i got the new disturbed album. the sickness is def. their best, but the new one is good too. I was just listening to their older albums today too lol. and tech has stated he would want to work w/ soad and slipknot, which would be great too. personally i would like to see tech work with Korn, but hes never mentioned them.....