[OT] D12 Rapper Proof Shot and Killed

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 27, 2004
Yeah Maszive, I feel you there, when I met him he was one of the realest, down to earth cats I've ever talked to. He had a humongus heart and didnt deserve this shit by any means.........and you also gotta wonder what Em is going through right now, I mean that was his best friend. Anywho, RIP big proof!!! Anyone have any ideas on who did this shit? I would go with with the Benzino or Ja Rule angle right now

Oct 16, 2004
will rappers ever stop killing each other? R.I.P. What a fucking shame that people with talent can not settle their differences in a acceptable way.

Sep 16, 2002
damn... this shit sucks...just when things between D-12 and Psychopathic Records and Royce Da 5' 9'' have been squashed too. I always thought that Proof was one of the best MC's coming out of Detroit who didn't constantly rap about stupid materialistic crap like bling bling jewelry and rims. I remember when he was cool with ESHAM aswell..thank god their beef was squashed.

If the shit about Benzino leaving the club is true, that's some fucked up shit and proves even more that some rappers need to stop beefing with each other...or if they do, just put them in a ring or a UFC octagon, get their fight sanctioned and just go at it on ppv instead of shooting at each other and shit.

R.I.P. PROOF. you're up there in HEAVEN with Bugz now, looking down at everyone down here at Earth aka: PURGATORY.

STOP the stupid BEEF shit, INCREASE the PEACE shit.
my condolences goes out to the friends, family, fans and D-12 world messageboard...where Proof used to always post on.

Aug 11, 2005
MID-WEST785 said:
DUBCNN THEY SAYIN BENZINO WAS SEEN LEAVIN THE SCENE. They also said that another d-12 member was there and is also dead cant remember the name but it starts wit a k??????? who`s right who`s wrong?
Thats false. They know who did it. Ive been a member over at D12world for almost 2 years. It aint Kuniva or Kon Artis. It aint Bizarre either cuz he was in Georgia. Quite a few mods and admins on that site were like family with D12. It sucks. Everyone is pretty devistated about this. D12world wont be the same for a while.

R.I.P. Proof. :( D12world will always remember you.

Feb 4, 2006
There's gotta be a better way to settle beefs. Even if you win you gotta ask yourself what's the cost? Taking someones child, parent, brother, friend, just to be able to say, "I won". This crap is played out everyday in K.C. and it saddens me deeply every time. My condolences to Tech N9ne and all the others who knew Proof, his music family and loved ones will need much support.

Jan 2, 2006
www.xanga.com
thats some hella fucked up shit I'm a big Em and D12 supporter. I can't believe dude is gone to think we wont be able to experience his shit anymore. Shit like this really brings life and how frawl and important it is to so many people. RIP Proof you will most def be missed by your masses of fans, friends and fam.

Aug 9, 2005
wow, my day was totally ruined because of this, it made me so sad i had to drink the day away

Proof was my favourite D12 member

RIP nigga gone forever never forgotten :(

Aug 21, 2002
He has a new CD dropping this week, Imma go head and cop it to support his Fam, plus I love his music... He still has the hottest verse on Absolute Powers "She Devil"! "...disease & a tassle..." that was my shit...

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
damn this shit is horrible...niggaz need to wake tha fucc up n realize how fucked up this shit is gettin...by far he was the most down to earth n one of the most talented in D-12...

R.I.P.

BRAN

Sicc OG
Apr 4, 2006
Dam that sucks, that he was shoot its fucked up. and i got a question ,for maszive. on, your sheet it says eveready, summer 2007, you mean 2006, right?i heard, him on a interview sayin, that the albums finished. and, that he was waitin, for eminem cause he was on a, honey moon with his, wife kim, and that was in january, that should be done by now., Tech, said in the interview, that its gonna be out, in may 2006 right? i dont want to wait, another year., even it comin out this summer, is to long, is it still comin out in may, of this year? i know, this aint really the page, to be descussin it., but i saw your page, sayin its comin, out summer, 2007 thats a joke, right? if it is, its not funny, to me. let me know, if its still, comin out, this may.