OT: Congratulations to XV!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
Tried to find an older XV thread to post in (that had his name in the title), but XV is too short to search for. I know there's a few XV fans on here, so I figured I'd post it.

Anyways, congratulations goes to XV for getting signed to Warner Bros. Maybe we'll finally see Vizzy Zone (Mixtape) and The Kid With The Green Backpack (Album) come out now.

There have been two new tracks released since he has been signed (Squares[produced by Johnny Juliano] & Top Of The Roof [produced by Micheal "Seven" Summers]).

A "Best Of XV" mixtape has been announced, in conjunction with Evil Empire.

He launched a new website.

Aug 30, 2002
Dude is too nice. It's about time. I found him cause of an OT post on this board and never looked back. Congrats to him. Already ome of my top fav rappers in the game today

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
Saw this at 2DopeBoyz but yes many props on XV getting signed to Warner Bros.
Now let's just hope his album really does see the light of the day.

One of his recent tracks i've been bumping lately is "T.A.L.K." that's my jam.

Feb 28, 2008
Yeeeeee..... heard about this a couple days ago, I'm excited to see where this goes and hopefully puts the city on the map. A LOT of people around here talk a lot of shit on him but now they gunna be kissin his ass tryna get on sumthin.

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com

1. Top Of The Roof
2. Awesome
3. Gettin’ Bizzy
4. T.A.L.K.
5. Mirror’s Edge
6. Gobstopper f. Wiz Khalifa
7. Never (rmx) f. Chiddy Bang & Killer Mike
8. Come Back Down
9. Everything Is Cool
10. Best Wishes