OT: Check out The Gun Club

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2006
Nice shit Matic. I've recently grown into liking that "PowerPop" sound after getting into the band Metro Station. They were the only band I liked with that sound, until I heard this. You definitely got my purchase when the album drops.

Nov 14, 2003
u and me both bruh.......I'm so fuckin ready to spread my music.....cause people are already starting to pigeon hole me in this producer role shit....im a fuckin rapper....beats pay the fuckin bills...
on the plus side, you keep making beats the way you do, you will save a hell of a lot of money when you make your albums

Nov 14, 2002
Fucking SWWWEEEEEEEEEETTTTT. one can only hope that if the golden egg(Kabosh) actually is made it will sound like gimmie mo'.
So you want Kabosh to sound like house-emo-pop music?

I knew you were gay.

Nah.. The tracks are pretty interesting. I'd bump it for a min. Seems like something I'd should really like, but I def need to hear it through something other than my puter speakers.

Rezin

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2008
When i picked up the green album I got an iTunes card for this. First time I'm gunna be purchasing something from iTunes.

Rezin

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2008
fuckin i tunes is a bitch it won't be up for another 3 to 6 weeks....im mad as a mutha fucka.....but it will be up on the snocap as soon a s tuesday sorry for the wait
What happened with it??? Is that how long everyone has to wait to release an album on it?

Either way it's cool, as long as it eventually come out ha ah

Jan 5, 2007
man this is gonna be my first online purchase, but that video game track is fucking bananas, the beat and flow is ridiculous, ive played this shit so much, i can't get over it.

that insomnia, pray, & gone those tracks really hit me hard, cause i can relate to em, ive been playin the hell outta your music. i get the same energy from your music as i do from a tech n9ne track and tech n9ne is one of my fav rappers... anyways man keep up the good work and props on what you have accomplished, you def got my money...

Nov 14, 2002
u and me both bruh.......I'm so fuckin ready to spread my music.....cause people are already starting to pigeon hole me in this producer role shit....im a fuckin rapper....beats pay the fuckin bills...
Dude... if beats are paying the bills, then you're a producer. When rapping pays the bills, you're a rapper.

You know how I know you're gay?

You know what house-emo-pop music sounds like.

You're still referencing an obscure joke from a movie that was popular about 4 years ago.