OT: BRING THE NOIZE TOUR

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2007
I know theres alotta people ont feeling KMK but this is a bad ass tour if you do.

Some mothafucker called Short Dawg. Big B. Blaze Ya Dead Homie. Potluck. La Coka Nosta and Kottonmouth kings.

sorry for the dates being all bunched together and shit I copied and pasted from Myspace

Dec 26 2008 8:00P
The Grove Anaheim, California
Dec 28 2008 4:15P
Wild Side Smoke Shop - IN STORE SIGNING Thousand Oaks, California
Dec 28 2008 8:00P
Canyon Club Agoura Hills, California
Feb 25 2009 7:00P
The Phoenix Theater - BRING THA NOIZE TOUR Petaluma, California
Feb 26 2009 8:00P
Senator Theatre - BRING THA NOIZE TOUR Chico, California
Feb 27 2009 6:30P
Roseland Theater - BRING THA NOIZE TOUR Portland, Oregon
Feb 28 2009 6:30P
Showbox SoDo - BRING THA NOIZE TOUR Seattle, Washington
Mar 1 2009 6:30P
Knitting Factory Concert House - BRING THA NOIZE TOUR Spokane, Washington
Mar 3 2009 6:30P
Knitting Factory Concert House - BRING THA NOIZE TOUR Boise, Idaho
Mar 4 2009 6:30P
Shrine Auditorium - BRING THA NOIZE TOUR Billings, Montana
Mar 5 2009 6:30P
Rushmore Hall - BRING THA NOIZE TOUR Rapid City, South Dakota
Mar 6 2009 6:30P
Sokol Auditorium - BRING THA NOIZE TOUR Omaha, Nebraska
Mar 7 2009 5:00P
Myth - BRING THA NOIZE TOUR St. Paul, Minnesota
Mar 8 2009 8:00P
The Venue at Playmaker’s - BRING THA NOIZE TOUR Fargo, North Dakota
Mar 9 2009 8:00P
Ramkota Exhibit Hall - BRING THA NOIZE TOUR Sioux Falls, North Dakota
Mar 11 2009 5:00P
House of Blues - Chicago - BRING THA NOIZE TOUR Chicago, Illinois
Mar 12 2009 6:30P
The Eagles Club - BRING THA NOIZE TOUR Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Mar 13 2009 6:30P
Clutch Cargos - BRING THA NOIZE TOUR Detroit, Michigan
Mar 14 2009 6:30P
Bogart’s - BRING THA NOIZE TOUR Cincinnati, Ohio
Mar 15 2009 6:30P
Newport Music Hall - BRING THA NOIZE TOUR Columbus, Ohio
Mar 17 2009 6:30P
The Pearl Room - BRING THA NOIZE TOUR Mokena, Illinois
Mar 18 2009 6:30P
House of Blues - Cleveland - BRING THA NOIZE TOUR Cleveland, Ohio
Mar 19 2009 6:30P
Gravity Nightclub - BRING THA NOIZE TOUR Cheswick, Pennsylvania
Mar 20 2009 6:30P
The Palladium - BRING THA NOIZE TOUR Worchester, Massachusetts
Mar 21 2009 7:00P
Rams Head Live - BRING THA NOIZE TOUR Baltimore, Maryland
Mar 22 2009 6:30P
Theater of Living Arts - BRING THA NOIZE TOUR Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Mar 23 2009 8:00P
B.B. King’s Blues Club - BRING THA NOIZE TOUR New York, New York
Mar 26 2009 6:00P
Revolution - BRING THA NOIZE TOUR Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Mar 27 2009 6:30P
Jannus Landing - BRING THA NOIZE TOUR Saint Petersburg, Florida
Mar 28 2009 7:00P
The Masquerade - BRING THA NOIZE TOUR Atlanta, Georgia
Mar 29 2009 6:30P
Pops - BRING THA NOIZE TOUR Sauget, Illinois
Mar 31 2009 6:00P
Cain’s Ballroom - BRING THA NOIZE TOUR Tulsa, Oklahoma
Apr 1 2009 6:30P
Beaumont Club - BRING THA NOIZE TOUR Kansas City, Missouri
Apr 2 2009 6:00P
Cotillion Ballroom - BRING THA NOIZE TOUR Wichita, Kansas
Apr 3 2009 6:30P
Fillmore Auditorium - BRING THA NOIZE TOUR Denver, Colorado
Apr 4 2009 8:00P
The Great Salt Air - BRING THA NOIZE TOUR Magna, Utah

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
This is the release I got without the dates because i don't see a need in them being posted twice.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

La Coka Nostra Signs With Suburban Noize Records and Announces Bring the Noize Tour With Kottonmouth Kings;

Debut Album “A Brand You Can Trust” In Stores Early 2009

La Coka Nostra Consists of Everlast, DannyBoy, DJ Lethal, Ill Bill, Slaine and Big Left

La Coka Nostra have officially signed with Suburban Noize Records for the release of their upcoming debut “A Brand You Can Trust”, which will be released through the label in early 2009. The group will embark on the Bring the Noize Tour alongside Kottonmouth Kings, Blaze Ya’ Dead Homie, Big B, Potluck and Short Dawg beginning in late February through early April.

"It's official! La Coka Nostra has joined forces with Suburban Noize to bring you our debut album, ‘A Brand You Can Trust’. We are very excited to be working with Kevin Zinger and the entire Sub Noize family and look forward to finally unleashing the LCN war machine upon the current candy-coated, watered-down and auto tuned-out musical landscape that popular rap music has become,” says La Coka Nostra’s ILL BILL aka the Cult Leader. “This record is a no holds barred burst of hardcore hip hop to the fullest, representing everything we love about this art form but feel is missing from the game right now. To show you we're not alone in our thinking we're bringing Snoop Dogg, Cypress Hill, Bun B, Psycho Realm, Immortal Technique & the Alchemist along for the ride. We know a lot of ya'll feel the same way we do, so we're using our voice to speak for those that may not have this opportunity. That's why La Coka Nostra is ‘A Brand You Can Trust’. Album in stores first quarter 2009!”

Maybe once in a musical era’s lifetime does a revolutionary collision occur at the four-way intersection of underground, old school, new, and mainstream. Such an anomaly has finally materialized within a hip-hop world that has – for all intent and purpose – otherwise been tapped out. Founded on a new breed of rappers, but further injecting the mix with iconic veterans of the game the result is LA COKA NOSTRA.

Composed of members Ill Bill, Slaine, Everlast, DannyBoy, Dj Lethal and Big Left, La Coka Nostra is a breath of fresh air in these days of contrived airbrushed rap music.

Feb 28, 2008
If Big B and blaze ya dead homie were not on this tour it would be awesome. As for Short Dog, I have no idea who he is.

Feb 28, 2008
Short Dawg was signed to def Jam. I don't know shit about the dude tho. Blaze & LCN will be the best performers there. KMK have turned into total hippie faggots over the past 5 years..
I actually like there mellow songs. That's about the only good songs that have came from them lately. And KMK pretty much have always been hippies....more like a new age hippy though lol.

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
I actually like there mellow songs. That's about the only good songs that have came from them lately. And KMK pretty much have always been hippies....more like a new age hippy though lol.
Yeah but they didn't start the faggot singing protest bullshit until around Rollin' Stoned. I think Johnny is whats wrong with KMK now. Saint is way better.

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
Chicago AND Mokena, huh? I'll be at the House of Blues in that case. Pearl Room, no thank you.

Originally Daddy X said they were trying to do KMK, LCN and Sen Dog. That would've been cold. Too bad Sen's not on it now. Short Dawg sounds straight...he's native american, they should've put him on ABK's upcoming tour instead. And yea, I like both, but I don't know how I feel about Big B and Blaze being on it. It's like, take them two off, put Twiztid on as a co-headliner instead (since they're tour this spring anyway).

Dec 10, 2008
Short Dawg was signed to def Jam. I don't know shit about the dude tho. Blaze & LCN will be the best performers there. KMK have turned into total hippie faggots over the past 5 years..
they are talking about Short Dawg Tha Native from Dog Faced Gods....not Short Dawg from tx.