OT: Big concert in KC-----kanrocksas

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2005
AWW DAM!! HERE WE GO!! Kanrocksas Music Festival - Aug 5th and 6th at Kansas Speedway! OVER 30 Bands and DJ's! Headliners - EMINEM FRIDAY NIGHT - MUSE SAT NIGHT - Lineup includes - BLACK KEYS, A Perfect Circle, The Flaming Lips, Primus, Flogging Molly, Arctic Monkey, Kid Cudi, D12, Girl Talk, Jack's Mannequin, Fitz and the Tantrums, and Many more to be announced!

http://kanrocksas.com/

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
AWW DAM!! HERE WE GO!! Kanrocksas Music Festival - Aug 5th and 6th at Kansas Speedway! OVER 30 Bands and DJ's! Headliners - EMINEM FRIDAY NIGHT - MUSE SAT NIGHT - Lineup includes - BLACK KEYS, A Perfect Circle, The Flaming Lips, Primus, Flogging Molly, Arctic Monkey, Kid Cudi, D12, Girl Talk, Jack's Mannequin, Fitz and the Tantrums, and Many more to be announced!

http://kanrocksas.com/
Black Keys, Eminem, The Flaming Lips, Primus, Kid Cudi...

Sheeeit. I'd go.

Aug 16, 2003
Shit...after seeing the lineup I wanna go lol. Seeing Em live should be ok...but Im a Perfect Circle FAN lol...IF Tech is there that would be cool but I would want to see the final lineup to be sure.

I was thinking that If I was going to go I would try to get a hotel now....trying to drive in that day to see the show would be damn near impossible lol.

I wonder how the stage will be set up considering its at the speedway...I dont think theres ever been a concert there that I can remember

Aug 16, 2003
Shit...after seeing the lineup I wanna go lol. Seeing Em live should be ok...but Im a Perfect Circle FAN lol...IF Tech is there that would be cool but I would want to see the final lineup to be sure.

I was thinking that If I was going to go I would try to get a hotel now....trying to drive in that day to see the show would be damn near impossible lol.

I wonder how the stage will be set up considering its at the speedway...I dont think theres ever been a concert there that I can remember

Jan 29, 2006
i might be going, i just gotta sleep all day and then head up at like 9 or so just to see em, then head home get a few more hours sleep then head to work

Nov 14, 2002
Em is wack live, IMO. He records his more recent verses without any breaths in between the lines and so he's always missing half of his lyrics trying to catch his breath. Dude even did it on the MTV awards in that Rihanna song.

Rezin

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2008
^^^ Idk about that but that was one of the greatest performances I've seen.

Royce da 5'9 came out to it was awwweeessoome. lol

I didn't really sleep at all for the 2 days. Just loaded up on adderal lol.

All n all I would say that this festival was a huge success. Most defiantly coming back next year.