OT: Beeda Weeda - Turfology 101

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 27, 2004
This guy is pretty good. Even though he stole the Sickology theme...maybe just a little bit? Idk...It only seems right to have the bay re-do everything and put their own spin on it...also has some nice features.

Beeda Weeda - Turfology 101

01. Turfology 101
02. Like Me
03. A.O.B. feat. Z-Ro
04. Be Like Us
05. Turfs Up
06. Soldier
07. Wet feat. Twista
08. My Name Is
09. We Ain't Listenin'
10. Love Ones
11. Space feat. 8Ball
12. 18 Dummy feat. Keak Da Sneak
13. Take Your Clothes Off feat. Tech N9ne lol j/k
14. Stomp feat. Ludacris
15. Rippa Slippas
16. Back Of The Club

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Who the fuck posts a tracklist, and puts features beside songs when they aren't on it? I was almost sold on 8ball, but I'm thinking about just shutting her down since all this can be done in gen. hip-hop and in BART.

Aug 27, 2004
I was almost sold on 8ball.
haha i knew i would get somebody with this.

And the features he added are fake......why he added them? I don't know.
I guess this thread would be "my" AprilFools. Kinda like the one going around right now saying d/l sickology...haha even i had to move my cursor over that just to see what the thread started saying.

Maybe his attempt at humor?

Iuno.
Yea I figured the board was being..."boring" so i was therefore..."bored." This long ass wait until Sickology's release is worse than Killers'. All I have to hold me over is the Rock n Rollin VERSE & Red Nose Video.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
OH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAAHA

You're a fucking riot....

A real sidesplitter, you are.

I got the last laugh. You're numb between the ears. Honestly, though, making fake features on an album is stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.